PDA

View Full Version : Masquerain and Bubbblebeam?

SapphireWonder
27th December 2006, 8:13 PM
I don't know if this is a FAQ,but i'll say it anyway
I saw the attackdex.I don't get how surskit can learn bubblebeam,but Masquerain can't.I have a masquerain that knows bubblebeam but it isn't on Serebii.net Attackdex.I just evolved surskit after it learned bubblebeam
Has Anyone ever noticed the oddness?

Dj Travis
27th December 2006, 8:17 PM
That's because, surskit is part water, so if he evolves he'll be part flying. Same reason why Masquerain learns Gust and surskit doesn't.

SapphireWonder
27th December 2006, 8:55 PM
That's because, surskit is part water, so if he evolves he'll be part flying. Same reason why Masquerain learns Gust and surskit doesn't.

No,I mean how can a Masquerain have bubblebeam when it can't learn it,but it can only learn it while it's a surskit.I think it's one of the mistakes GameFreak did

PsychedelicJellyfish
27th December 2006, 9:09 PM
Masquerain doesn't learn Bubblebeam. This doesn't make it so that it can't know Bubblebeam. Masquerain can still have Bubblebeam as a move because it learned it while it was a Surskit.

Requiem's Eclipse
28th December 2006, 4:09 AM
That's like asking how can a Ninjask or a Shedinja know Dig if it's not in their movepool. It's because the pre evolution can learn that move and that move is carried on to the evolved form.

Atoyont
28th December 2006, 5:47 AM
Same way that new baby Pokémon have new Egg Moves (Munchlax gets Reminicant Headbutt, Snorlax doesn't). It's for variation.
This doesn't belong here BTW.

SapphireWonder
28th December 2006, 5:58 AM
This doesn't belong here BTW.

I'm talking about fixing the AttackDex to Configurate moves that can be learned from prevolutions.the attackDex is in the Serebii.net main page
and this is the Serebii.Net Discussion forum.So...I put it in the right section

Atoyont
28th December 2006, 6:16 AM
Even so...
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=145958
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=145959
It doesn't hurt to look.