PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourate serebii update on main site

maxstrife
31st December 2006, 8:52 AM
whats your favourate update on serebii main site

My favourate is character bios when the update if pokemon are captured or evoled

I hate when they show Game info and Anime eps on main page because it gives it away they should just do

We have game updates today on game page pages with * next to them is new

or somthing like that but when they display it on main page it spoils it >.<""

Cause some people dont live in japan or america where they get everything b4 australians

Anyway whats your faverate update on main page and why

Freya
31st December 2006, 9:47 AM
game stuff because theres alot of new things for PBR and still some new stuff in D/P i also like the POTW

Serebii
31st December 2006, 12:15 PM
Having game stuff or episode pictures does not spoil it. The pictures rarely spoil anything and its down to you whether or not to click. I'm not going to go and do subtle additions to the Toolbar when I update something

maxstrife
31st December 2006, 1:12 PM
Having game stuff or episode pictures does not spoil it. The pictures rarely spoil anything and its down to you whether or not to click. I'm not going to go and do subtle additions to the Toolbar when I update something

no need to get snippy about it its not like im dissing your site all i was saying was that was one thing that irritated me slightly and i just said what i would have done if i owned serebii

So over all what im saying is

i like serebii alot im just saying my favourate part of your updates and one small factor that i dislike

ForeverFlame
31st December 2006, 6:00 PM
no need to get snippy about it its not like im dissing your site all i was saying was that was one thing that irritated me slightly and i just said what i would have done if i owned serebii

He wasn't being snippy, though... o_o. What was he going to say, "I worship your opinion, but I simply cannot do it, because I'm being blackmailed to do so."?

Anyway, I like Game Updates. I also like CoroCoro updates, because they always reveal something big.

Ugobama
31st December 2006, 10:01 PM
My favorite are manga summaries.

indigestible_wad
1st January 2007, 8:39 AM
I disagree. The pictures, while they may only show one thing at a time, generally show the major spoiler, the one that gives it all away. It may not give away the whole story, but the big punchline is ruined.

lilrumpkinkb
1st January 2007, 8:42 AM
My favorite updates are episode pictures, because I get to see what actually happened during an episode.