This is a thread for this topic only and please no spamming

Akaba
3rd January 2007, 2:39 AM
I want the cursed banana.

Because it would taste good.

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2007, 3:39 AM
Have Mihawk eat the Stair Stair Fruit.

Truely an epic final battle- Zoro vs. The Stairs.

MugenKeiji
3rd January 2007, 11:02 PM
I'd eat the Papaya of the Cursed Bald Fat Middle Aged guy.

So everytime I jump into cold water, I change into in a bald fat middle aged guy.

Wait...wrong manga.

BattleFranky~40
3rd January 2007, 11:15 PM
I'd eat the Papaya of the Cursed Bald Fat Middle Aged guy.

So everytime I jump into cold water, I change into in a bald fat middle aged guy.

Wait...wrong manga.

Eh, close enough.

UberSorcerer
4th January 2007, 1:50 AM
Luffy-Kill Kill Fruit
Gives him the killing instinct, might make OP a bit more interesting... for me atleast. Oh, wait, two fruits kill a person, meh, Zoro can be the new captain.

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 3:16 AM
Luffy-Kill Kill Fruit
Gives him the killing instinct, might make OP a bit more interesting... for me atleast. Oh, wait, two fruits kill a person, meh, Zoro can be the new captain.

Sogeking would obviously become the captain in case of Luffy's death.

UberSorcerer
4th January 2007, 6:11 AM

Sure, give the traitor the crew... not the only guy with a decent dub voice on the crew. lol.

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 6:18 AM
Sure, give the traitor the crew... not the only guy with a decent dub voice on the crew. lol.

We never heard Sogeking's dub voice. And since when did Sogeking betray anybody?

raticatelover
4th January 2007, 6:25 AM

Why Sogeking though? He's a superhero, not part of the crew. He's got other things to do as the King of Snipers.

WheelerTheViper
4th January 2007, 6:30 AM
The Sub-Sub fruit. Eating it makes every One Peice fan pretty happy.

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 6:48 AM
Why Sogeking though? He's a superhero, not part of the crew. He's got other things to do as the King of Snipers.

Sogeking can do everything at once. So he can also be the captain and the crew, along with doing superhero work.

raticatelover
4th January 2007, 7:09 AM
Sogeking can do everything at once. So he can also be the captain and the crew, along with doing superhero work.

Sweet, the crew will become a super crime fighting crew. Chopperman will return with a vengence!

Chris
4th January 2007, 7:11 AM
Have Mihawk eat the Stair Stair Fruit.

Truely an epic final battle- Zoro vs. The Stairs.
Somehow, Zoro would get lost on those stairs.

raticatelover
4th January 2007, 7:21 AM
The Sub-Sub fruit. Eating it makes every One Peice fan pretty happy.

That should be fed to Al Khan.

here's a fruit. The DEM DEM fruit. That'll be given to Usopp just so he can get a million times better really quickly and make the Usopp complainers stop complaining about his supposed weakness/uselessness.

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 7:25 AM

Yeah, and he must escape before he falls down the stairs- a swordman's (or woman's) one weakness.

raticatelover
4th January 2007, 7:40 AM
Would Mihawk die since he has the stair stair fruit? Or will he find a way around it?

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 7:43 AM
Would Mihawk die since he has the stair stair fruit? Or will he find a way around it?

As Mihawk becomes the stairs, not falls down them, he is safe.

raticatelover
4th January 2007, 7:50 AM
As Mihawk becomes the stairs, not falls down them, he is safe.

...Thats genious!

UberSorcerer
4th January 2007, 2:36 PM
We never heard Sogeking's dub voice. And since when did Sogeking betray anybody?

Oh, I forgot, he is not Ussop, who left the crew, which could be considered treaturous, and would not have Ussops voice in a silly superhero sounding tone. I get ya, Franky, I get ya.

BattleFranky~40
4th January 2007, 11:13 PM
Oh, I forgot, he is not Ussop, who left the crew, which could be considered treaturous, and would not have Ussops voice in a silly superhero sounding tone. I get ya, Franky, I get ya.
Of course Sogeking isn't Usopp. They were both in the same panel at one point.

Sir Crocodile
7th January 2007, 11:12 PM
wats a cursed fr...

oh. right.

well, I would actually find i very intersting if there was someone above the five elder stars, maybe a little girl. she would eat the Kari Kari no Mi and be insanely powerful. (Kari = end of "hikari" = Light)

oh, and Crocodile's hook needs to eat the Mizu Mizu no Mi. that would be so awesome.

BattleFranky~40
7th January 2007, 11:19 PM
wats a cursed fr...

oh. right.

well, I would actually find i very intersting if there was someone above the five elder stars, maybe a little girl. she would eat the Kari Kari no Mi and be insanely powerful. (Kari = end of "hikari" = Light)

oh, and Crocodile's hook needs to eat the Mizu Mizu no Mi. that would be so awesome.
That would be so kawaii desu~ne

Wild Cherry
8th January 2007, 1:43 AM
Zolo's sword - The Wado Ichimionji - Should 'eat' a Doku-Doku no mi.

Thats a Poison Devil fruit - So it would be like every slash you get hit by your poisoned :O

BattleFranky~40
8th January 2007, 1:45 AM
Zolo's sword - The Wado Ichimionji - Should 'eat' a Doku-Doku no mi.

Thats a Poison Devil fruit - So it would be like every slash you get hit by your poisoned :O

You use Japanese Devil Fruit names (along with the name Devil Fruit), yet you use Zoro's english name...

Wild Cherry
8th January 2007, 1:47 AM
And...? Your point is?

BattleFranky~40
8th January 2007, 1:48 AM
And...? Your point is?

Why call him Zolo? Apparently you use every other Japanese name (including ones that should be translated).

UberSorcerer
8th January 2007, 5:33 AM
Of course Sogeking isn't Usopp. They were both in the same panel at one point.

I politely ask for proof than I shall n00bishly reply with ... Wikipedia, incorrect facts for dumb people.

emeraldsalamance
8th January 2007, 5:37 AM
i want a cursed mango :P

~Cosmic~
14th January 2007, 12:46 PM
Ha Ha...Give Sanji the Love-Love fruit. Any girl who sees him instantly falls in love.

~Cosmic~
14th January 2007, 12:49 PM
Of course Sogeking isn't Usopp.

What? Of course Sogeking is Usopp. Usopp BECAME Sogeking after betraying the crew!

raticatelover
14th January 2007, 4:49 PM
What? Of course Sogeking is Usopp. Usopp BECAME Sogeking after betraying the crew!

Ah...meet BF's sarcastic wit.

BattleFranky~40
14th January 2007, 6:30 PM
Not true. Sogeking is Usopp's friend from Sniper Island, which is IN YOUR HEART!

I politely ask for proof than I shall n00bishly reply with ... Wikipedia, incorrect facts for dumb people.
Try reading the manga, it all becomes clear, you foolishly foolish fool who says foolishly foolish fool things of foolishness.

Ninjitsu15
16th January 2007, 4:11 AM
Usopp- Cool-Cool Fruit. He becomes cool....And not usless. How many times has he fought again?

Sanji- Smoke-Smoke Fruit, so he gets his cigarette back. Influencing young children to carry lollipops in their mouths all the time is evil!

Zolo- One-Sword Fruit. If he's supposedly a "samurai", then how come he uses THREE swords?

Nami- Fight-Fight Fruit. This is optional for Usopp as well, but we don't want him to actually fight.....

Luffy- Voice-Voice Fruit. I realize that this would kill Luffy, but because of his craptastic voice that makes him sound like he's on crack, he deserves to die anyway *shoots*

Chopper- Also would kill Chopper, but I love Chopper. That human-like moose's face gets me everytime.....So, he doesn't get another fruit *Chopper reaches out to grab fruit, but jerks arm back before Chopper can grab it*

The Princess Girl Whose Name Escapes me....- The Find-Your-Own-Frickin-Way-To-Alabasta-So-One-Peice-Does't-Go-Through-A-Frickin'-Desert Fruit. This is supposedly a SEA FARING anime.

BattleFranky~40
16th January 2007, 4:46 AM
Usopp- Cool-Cool Fruit. He becomes cool....And not usless. How many times has he fought again?
Usopp is already cool. He fought against Captain Kuro, the Big Lipped Fishman, Miss Merry Christmas and Mr. 4, Satori, Luffy, and Jyabura.

Sanji- Smoke-Smoke Fruit, so he gets his cigarette back. Influencing young children to carry lollipops in their mouths all the time is evil!
Smoker already ate the Smoke-Smoke Fruit. Will eating Smoker give Sanji the DF's powers?

Zolo- One-Sword Fruit. If he's supposedly a "samurai", then how come he uses THREE swords?
Because he's just that good.

Nami- Fight-Fight Fruit. This is optional for Usopp as well, but we don't want him to actually fight.....
She already ate that fruit during Alabasta.

Chopper- Also would kill Chopper, but I love Chopper. That human-like moose's face gets me everytime.....So, he doesn't get another fruit *Chopper reaches out to grab fruit, but jerks arm back before Chopper can grab it*
He's a reindeer, not moose.

The Princess Girl Whose Name Escapes me....- The Find-Your-Own-Frickin-Way-To-Alabasta-So-One-Peice-Does't-Go-Through-A-Frickin'-Desert Fruit. This is supposedly a SEA FARING anime.
Her name is Vivi. Also, she knew her way to Alabsta, she just needed the Strawhats to help against Crocodile, and this is an ADVENTURE "anime", even though we're talking about the manga.

raticatelover
16th January 2007, 6:12 AM

Luffy- Voice-Voice Fruit. I realize that this would kill Luffy, but because of his craptastic voice that makes him sound like he's on crack, he deserves to die anyway *shoots*

Do you read Japanese One Piece? Or watch it? Did you watch 4kids version?
Because Luffy's voice is not that bad but that's your opinon
Zoro uses three sword style and NOT A SAMURAI
Sanji already smokes and doesn't need said fruit and even if he does get it 4kids will still just make him not smoke cigarettes
Usopp is super cool he becomes Sogeking and throws shirikens how much cooler can he get
Nami kicks butt and turns everything into sexy hentai fun
and Alabasta shows not only some of the coolest fights ever, but has crazy storyline that must be enjoyed plus it helped get Robin, a great member of the Straw Hat crew

if you do watch 4kids, then everything you said above is understandable because 4kids is that evil but if not, then you need to know more and read the manga more like to water 7 and beyond

beroberto212
20th January 2007, 3:06 AM

Definitely. Zoro would be doomed for all eternity all those stairs 1 after another