PDA

View Full Version : feauture dimond team

pokeAjvmon
3rd January 2007, 11:51 PM
I don't have the game yet, so I don't know natures or held items, or the best abilities so if u have tips on witch 1's thatd b good
;392; Goukazaru
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Mach Punch
Overheat
;475; Shiny Erureido
Psychic
Ice punch
In-fight
Leaf Blade
;448; Lucario
Pulse bomb
Anticipate
In-fight
Water pulse
;421; Cherimu
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Petal Dance
Trouble Seed
;489; Fione
Bubble Beam
Aqua Ring
Ice Beam
Tide
;405; Rentorra
Iron Tail
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Giga Attack

Icosahedron
4th January 2007, 12:33 AM
Goukazaru @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Satk)
Trait: Blaze
- Blaze Kick
- In Fight
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Erureido @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Satk)
Trait: Humble Heart
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge
- In Fight
- Psycho Cutter

Lucario @ Leftovers
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Inner Focus
- Calm Mind
- Pulse Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Extremespeed/Dragon Pulse

Cherimu @ Hot Rock
Modest Nature (+Satk, -Atk)
Trait: Flower Head
- Sunny Day
- Solarbeam
- Leech Seed
- Grasswhistle

Fione @ Leftovers
Modest Nature (+Satk, -Atk)
Trait: Moist Body
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Aqua Ring
- Substitute/Grass Rope

Rentoraa @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Satk)
Trait: Intimidate
- Howl
- Crunch
- Spark
- Ice Fang

Commander Blitzkrieg
4th January 2007, 12:51 AM
I don't have the game yet, so I don't know natures or held items, or the best abilities so if u have tips on witch 1's thatd b good
;392; Goukazaru
with Concentration Band
Flare Drive
Thunderpunch
In Fight
Stone Edge
;475; Shiny Erureido
With Expert Belt
Psycho Cutter
Blade Test
Scissor Cross
Stone Edge
;448; Lucario
with Wisdom Glasses
Pulse bomb
Bone Rush
Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
;421; Cherimu
with Metronome
Energy Ball
Nature Power
Solarbeam
Petal Dance

;490; Manaphy sorry
with Wisdom GLasses
Surf
Psychic/Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Tide
;405; Rentorra
with Concentration Band
Ice Fang
Crunch
Thunder Fang/Spark
Fire Fang

There. Sorry I had to evolve your Fione.

pokeAjvmon
4th January 2007, 12:53 AM
Got any advice that dosnt involve selective breeding, oh, and eurieidio's nature is naughty, i already have the kirlia, and fione dosn't evolve, and incase you didn't notice in my title and sig, fione stays. and chimeru kinda needs sunny day, but, thanks gatr, most of the ones u said are reasonable.

Commander Blitzkrieg
4th January 2007, 12:57 AM
Oh yeah. I forgot. Damn. And no. Sorry.

pokeAjvmon
4th January 2007, 12:59 AM
no for wich one, and what's sissor cross again, i forget

Commander Blitzkrieg
4th January 2007, 1:01 AM
I meant no to having sets that don't involve egg moves.

pokeAjvmon
4th January 2007, 1:03 AM
ok, well, do you have the game, cuz i have a few questions

Commander Blitzkrieg
4th January 2007, 1:17 AM
Unfortunately, no. But I'll tell you anything I know.

pokeAjvmon
4th January 2007, 3:16 AM
Ok I made some changes
;392;Goukazaru Naughty Concentration band
Flare drive
Flamethrower
In fight
Stone edge
;475;Shiny Erureido Naughty Expert belt
Psycho Cutter
Ice punch
In-fight
Blade Test
;448; Lucario Rash wisdom glasses
Pulse bomb
Dragon pulse
In-fight
Water pulse
;421; Cherimu Timid hot rock
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Petal Dance
Energy Ball
;489; Fione Gentle (can i get 2 wisdom glasses?)
Bubble Beam
Aqua Ring
Ice Beam
Tide
Yes I'm keeping it the same
;405; Rentorra Brave Sharp Fang
Crunch
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Giga Attack

xgina
4th January 2007, 5:40 AM
Try not to mix Special and Physical, your Gouka's either a Physical or Special sweeper. Preferably Physical, replace Flamethrower with Swords Dance.
Your Fione gets completely walled by Waters, go with Icosahedron's set so you can actually do something to them with Grass Rope.

pokeAjvmon
4th January 2007, 5:51 AM
How about this
;392; Goukazaru Adamant Concentration band
Flare drive
Focus Punch
In fight
Stone edge
I never really like to use stat boosting attacks, as for grass rope, in less i can get 2 I'm going to use that on my Mime Jr.

aragornbird
4th January 2007, 10:56 AM
Advice: Don't listen to Master Gatr please.

See Ico's post? The first post below yours? Best post in the thread. Make sure your moves match the moves he posted.

Stat boosting is your friend. Learn to use and love them.

Alternate sets:

Lucario @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-In-Fight/Hi Jump Kick
-Stone-Edge
-Extremespeed
-Swords Dance

Rentoraa @Choice Band
Jolly Nature
-Spark
-Ice Fang
-Fire Fang
-Crunch

Commander Blitzkrieg
5th January 2007, 12:12 AM
lol Hi jump kick. Pulse Bomb plese. Lucario has higher Special attack than physical, and Pulse Bomb can't miss. Now AJv, listen to ME, using offense (like I suggest) is the way to win. Inflicting fast, hard damage is better than waiting to.

Somebody
5th January 2007, 12:30 AM
lol Hi jump kick. Pulse Bomb plese. Lucario has higher Special attack than physical, and Pulse Bomb can't miss. Now AJv, listen to ME, using offense (like I suggest) is the way to win. Inflicting fast, hard damage is better than waiting to.
lol Pulse Bomb

it's a physcial set, if you couldn't tell.

Commander Blitzkrieg
5th January 2007, 12:35 AM
OK, then. lol physical Lucario. That work?

Somebody
5th January 2007, 12:38 AM
no not really, considering that it(physical Lucario) is perfectly viable.

Kairyu
5th January 2007, 12:44 AM
Try not to mix Special and Physical, your Gouka's either a Physical or Special sweeper. Preferably Physical, replace Flamethrower with Swords Dance.
Your Fione gets completely walled by Waters, go with Icosahedron's set so you can actually do something to them with Grass Rope.

That is totally wrong. There is no reason to not use mix sweepers. Infact Mixsweepers are better as they are much hard to wall.

Mix Gouk could go like this
Grass rope/Hp Ice
Infight
Flamethower
Thunder Punch/HP Ice
stone edge or even slack off can go over an unSTAB move. This set isnt meant to late game sweep. It opens up chance for others to late game sweep. (such as the 600s hera, and gara)

Commander Blitzkrieg
5th January 2007, 12:45 AM
How about this: an all offense Lucario with an even balance of physical and special attacks. That could work, since its special and physical attack scores are almost identical. This maybe:

;448;
Lucario with....... whatever goes with this
Earthquake
Pulse Bomb
Blaze Kick
Dragon Pulse/Dark Pulse

pokeAjvmon
5th January 2007, 2:39 AM
Ok first, stop LOLing, first, Pulse bomb wins, Hands down.
Second, I ment to have a mixed lucario, and I put the glasses on it beacuse You suggested it Gatr
And Goukazu stays, since I can't figure out that Hiden Power thing, I'm going to use grass rope on somone else, and It'll most likly be a male, and it takes me to long to get a female.

Oh, and Please Read My Sig to the end!!

Kairyu
5th January 2007, 2:47 AM
as this is infact your future DP team, you easily save and turn off your game untill you get a female. Its not that hard =/

pokeAjvmon
5th January 2007, 3:01 AM
yah but with 25+ natures and only 1\8 are female thats a 0.5% chance i'll get the one I want, and that dosn't counteract the other two

Commander Blitzkrieg
5th January 2007, 3:02 AM
And it gets annoying. Belive me, I know.

pokeAjvmon
5th January 2007, 3:04 AM
What did you try to do

Commander Blitzkrieg
5th January 2007, 3:09 AM
I tried to get a male Torchic.

pokeAjvmon
5th January 2007, 3:40 AM
???those are easy to get, arn't they????????

Kairyu
5th January 2007, 4:02 AM
wow ._. ._. ._.

i dont know what to say about that. WOW.

The thing is who cares about its nature get a female. Breed it to get TP. Put in box. Get egg. Hatch egg (male hopefully). breed it with ditto to get good a nature. Not that hard.

pokeAjvmon
5th January 2007, 7:05 AM
I'll tell you who, me, I care about natures.

Darkz_Articuno
5th January 2007, 8:24 AM
I'll tell you who, me, I care about natures.

Do you want your own creative little team or a strong team? With that attitude, your not gonna get much help for competitive battling.

chester
5th January 2007, 8:29 AM
Well, perhaps if you realised what he was saying, you don't have to care about the nature, until you breed with ditto. Let's see...

The thing is who cares about its nature get a female. Breed it to get TP.

The bold bit is say, quite clearly, that that is where you don't need to care. Why? Simplé! (Go accented e) Okay... How to say it...

My dear, if you aren't going to use it, it isn't going to need a good nature. This one, my dear, is used to get a male! Wow! That's right, I read the text properly. Wow!

breed it with ditto to get good a nature. Not that hard.

That, my dear, is when you care about the nature. This is the one you use. *nods*

Sorry to be blunt, but really, pay attention to people who know what they're doing. Even if you haven't done it before, it doesn't mean it won't work.

Commander Blitzkrieg
5th January 2007, 11:53 PM
I don't care about natures. I use them as they are.

Frost Nova
5th January 2007, 11:59 PM
Oh, perhaps your all out offense heart is just absolutely dripping with sentimentality for the first pokemon you caught on sight? Life doesn't work that way my arrogant little friend.

pokeAjvmon
6th January 2007, 1:59 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't eally understand what he said,I do care about natures, beacuse I want to get through the game quickly so I can trade and get national dex pokemon, and to do that I need a pokemon wih a good nature, so sorry everyone

aragornbird
6th January 2007, 8:56 AM
Technically, you don't need a good nature to get through the game since in-game is easy (unless D/P has a super-intelligent AI, which is unlikely). But it's good that you want good natures, because that's the mark of a good trainer.

Also, don't listen to anything Master Gatr says, all right?

Commander Blitzkrieg
6th January 2007, 8:34 PM
I'll tell you what a good trainer is: A good trainer is someone who deals with what they have instead of waiting for perfecion. A good trainer is someone who uses their favorites instead of ones that are powerful. And people like you and freakshow and frost nova do neither of those things.

Freakshow
6th January 2007, 8:36 PM
That's Anime

Commander Blitzkrieg
6th January 2007, 8:49 PM
And video games, IMO.

randomn00b
6th January 2007, 8:53 PM
And video games, IMO.

Your opinion fails. You can use your favorites and have them have a good nature, IVs, and moveset.

Frost Nova
8th January 2007, 4:38 AM
That's why I blame the anime for producing noob trainers. Sure, Pikachu with T-Bolt, Thunder and Volt Tackle is such a great moveset that I'm going to get myself one right now.

Shame to that sentimental pile of crap that is the anime.

magichands
8th January 2007, 5:40 AM
I'll tell you what a good trainer is: A good trainer is someone who deals with what they have instead of waiting for perfection. A good trainer is someone who uses their favorites instead of ones that are powerful. And people like you and freakshow and frost nova do neither of those things.

shut up gatr

chester
8th January 2007, 6:24 AM
Okay, before this turns into a flame war, and get's closed, I agree with Aragorn Bird...

Okay, moveset making is like spriting. Will something fit in properly? Will that tail look write there? No, dammit, that's it's head, so don't put it there.

This, is why you don't listen to all out attacking set's...

Snorlax
Hyper Beam
Giga Attack
Tackle
Body Slam

Now, that's all fine and dandy. The thing is, if you were to use that in-game, or netbattle, or even Wi-Fi, you, my friend, would be stuffed.

Number 1 rule:
If it's meant to be a physical sweeper, give it a range of physical moves. If it's a special sweeper, give it a range of special moves. Now, for christs sake, don't give a wall physical/special moves, unless there is a reason. It ain't a sweeper, so all out offense isn't a guaranteed awesome moveset...