PDA

View Full Version : banned?!

DS_Blarg
9th January 2007, 11:12 PM
i was banned a while back for a bad reason (saying *Takes out shotgun after someone said let's kill the Blarg!!!) so can i get unbanned?

Chris
9th January 2007, 11:39 PM
How long back are we talking?

Slick
9th January 2007, 11:50 PM
How exactly did you get banned?!? This is just for fun and someone banned you for it?!? Mabye that MOD should be banned...

pokemondude
9th January 2007, 11:54 PM
I know whats wrong. When you get a certain amount of points in infractions (I think it's 20 points for the first time), you are only banned for a little amount of time like a week get 150 points it's a perma ban.

Krucifier
10th January 2007, 12:15 AM
You may have done...other things which contributed to your banning. if not, I am sure Serebii or any other mod will look into it. *looks through pipe and gets bitten by spider* <---d0|\|7 b4n m3!11!!111 I ph33r y0u sc4ry 23r3b11!!!1111!!1

Chris
10th January 2007, 12:18 AM
This is for the chat room, folks. ~~; Not the forums.

Slick
10th January 2007, 12:47 AM
Eek! I think I have 12 infraction points. I better start being good :p

DS_Blarg
10th January 2007, 1:41 PM
all i said was *takes out shotgun because someone else said LET'S KILL THE BLARG! and someone's name here is knife and someone else was swaring(kept doing <censor> <censor> i wrote censor not the word he said 0.0)forgot mods name..so i have no idea why he would ban me if someone else was swaring their head off...

Kirby
10th January 2007, 5:39 PM
Please also note that roleplaying is against the rules in the chat.

If I catch you doing it, I will ban you for five minutes. I'm tired of having to repeat myself.

Chris
10th January 2007, 7:59 PM
all i said was *takes out shotgun because someone else said LET'S KILL THE BLARG! and someone's name here is knife and someone else was swaring(kept doing <censor> <censor> i wrote censor not the word he said 0.0)forgot mods name..so i have no idea why he would ban me if someone else was swaring their head off...
Allow me to note that that must have been long ago as Knife is no longer even a member here nor has he been in the chat recently. o_O I'm not even seeing any of this in any of the logs for this past week.