2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Farmer
4 Rare Candy
4 Windstorm
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Super Scoop Up

4 Delta Rainbow Energy
7 Fire Energy

This deck revolves around shutting off Pokemon that rely on powers or bodies, like Dragonite d, Feraligatr d, and Houndoom. The non-ex Gardevoir makes a good bench attacker (haha use Pokemon reversal to bring something with like 3 retreat cost active, shut off all powers and psychic rage the bench, kind of like how Medicham used to work) Pelipper can cycle your Gardevoirs back and forth to put more Imprison counters. Blastoise takes away that nasty weakness to Banette ex...

FlygonLover
13th January 2007, 3:58 AM
Haha, finally I can see a good and modified deck.. haha... But I suggest using Fearow d instead...

WarAgumon
5th February 2007, 1:00 AM
I wouldn't rely on that Rare Candy so much. Not enough Squirtles add a couple of Wartortles to be safe. Squirtle line 2-2-3 should be safe. This is coming from experience at Pre-releases.

007pikachu
5th February 2007, 1:23 AM
i would rather use the rare candy on gardy then blastoise and also if you use the rare candys on blastoise you wouldn't have enough rain bows to make an impact

fierylord
19th February 2007, 3:06 PM
no. you don't have wartortle. and how come so many people have so many of the same final ex evolution pokemon?

okothnuva
19th February 2007, 5:02 PM
no. you don't have wartortle. and how come so many people have so many of the same final ex evolution pokemon?

What is wrong with you? You keep giving bad advice and NEVER read any of my comments on your posts. Rare candy eliminates the need for Wartortle, and I don't need to be able to pull it out every single game, as it's only needed in some matchups.

Dark_Inferno
19th February 2007, 6:29 PM
Wow... lets not start a flame war here artichokes... That is a pretty good deck... I would use it... (If I could get the cards...)