PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ballz Characters as Pokemon

umbreloom
15th January 2007, 1:19 AM
im going to make a comic reenacting dbz with pokemon who should be who? theres: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Krillin, Trunks, Goten, Videl, Hercule, Bulma, Chichi, Raditz, Nappa, Saibamen, Freeza, the ginyu fforce, King Cold, Cell, Cell Jr., 16, 17, 18, 19, Gero, Majin Buu, Evil Buu, Supreme Kai, Kibito, Old Supreme Kai.

BattleFranky~40
15th January 2007, 1:25 AM
All of them should be Pikachu. Wouldn't make this horrible idea any worse.

That Scary Clefairy
15th January 2007, 2:40 AM
no.......just no.....

Korobooshi Kojiro
15th January 2007, 3:17 AM
Gokouzaru as...Goku?

Who would've thought........>.>

Rex Kamex
15th January 2007, 5:44 PM
Frieeza as... Mewtwo?

(What, someone made a thread a month ago asking if they were both the same thing, so I couldn't resist putting that.)

Okay, I'm gonna go now.

Shane Hutchinson
27th January 2007, 12:29 PM
*first im a dbz fan... http://lapwil.dedicass.com/images/15612.gif *

Well, Burter of the ginu force would definently be a Machoke becease they are both blue and the top of their heads are a bit similar. Here is some info on Burter :

Evil and powerful, the Ginyu Force is hailed as the most powerful team in the universe. It is composed of five members, each one very powerful and possessing unique attacks and fighting advantages. When Dodoria and Zarbon are unable to eliminate our friends and collect the seven Namekian Dragon Balls, Frieza summons the Ginyu Force. Between battles, they enjoy such goofy past times as watching soap operas, playing "paper, rock, scissors" to decide who will fight who, and making bets over chocolate nut bars, their favorite food.
The Ginyu Force strikes various poses during their battles. While individually and collectively they are very strong, each member is conceited and competitive which leads to their downfall. They hesitate to ask each other for help because they don't want to share the credit for the victory. The members of the Ginyu Force don't seem to care about each other, willing to stand back and watch while their teammates are destroyed.

Burter is a giant, blue creature. He is one of the fastest beings alive.

Attacks:
PURPLE SPIRAL FLASH ATTACK

Redeevee
27th January 2007, 4:03 PM
goku as lucario?

Gilgamesh
27th January 2007, 4:08 PM
Celebi as Vegeta. They have the same hairstyle. ...well, almost. :/

Shane Hutchinson
27th January 2007, 4:14 PM
Hey dont you posters think that machoke looks some what like Burter? the tall blue guy in the Ginyu Force?

Shane Hutchinson
27th January 2007, 4:16 PM
Hey Gilgamesh, im in 7th grade and we just learned that he was a hero that everyone liked. I think it was in Egypt or Mesopotamia. Is that why you picked that name?

Shane Hutchinson
27th January 2007, 4:22 PM
Umbreon, you forgot about Broly:The Legendary Super Sayian . I can only think of Tyranitar and Machamp for the big muscles.

http://lapwil.dedicass.com/images/15612.gif

this link is a sweet gif (animated) SSJ5~6 Power up of broly in his LDSS form.

Paperfairy
27th January 2007, 5:06 PM
WHen I first saw Freeza when I was like... seven, Mewtwo first came to mind.

Scenice
1st February 2007, 7:45 PM
Bulma as Kirlia :D

Shindou-kun
1st February 2007, 9:43 PM
yea.........very bad idea.............never again............;350;