PDA

View Full Version : Arcade!

pika_power
23rd January 2007, 1:19 AM
is it possible to recover it now?

I still miss it greatly and I am certain others do too. I remember it was sacraficed in an update.

Has another update come? I know that for me the arcade set serebii net apart from the rest of the places and I miss arcade challenges.

Please, for the sake of the arcade, can it be brought back? I want to have more reason to stay, the arcade was one of the things that made me decide to stay here. Please return it, or make the upmost effort.

I know about Miniclip but I found this arcade had a friendlier enviroment.

I ask again to return this source of entertainment.

Fiery Blaziken
23rd January 2007, 2:08 AM
THe servers here are bad enough without it...

Spock
23rd January 2007, 2:26 AM
May I ask what Arcade was?

Controller of Flames
23rd January 2007, 2:41 AM
You play some simple flash games and attempt to log high scores. However these games can be found on other websites. It was quite fun because the system auto logs your usename into the score and you could post a comment.

I still remember some..

5th place: If only I had a nickel for every point I had.

3rd place: Then I'd be $5.50 richer then you.

pika_power
23rd January 2007, 11:34 AM
^ simple? One of them you urinate into a toilet. Really simple.

I loved it.

RaZoR LeAf
24th January 2007, 1:20 PM
Like the forum needs anything else to slow it down to a crawl every other hour.

Ho-oh Master
24th January 2007, 2:41 PM
Can these games come back and not screw up the forum? Can you link to them?

RaZoR LeAf
25th January 2007, 12:29 AM
If you want to play flash games, the Internet is full of them. Maybe you'ev not heard yet, but Search Engines are these amazing only created today things, that let you actually search the internet. It's hard to believe yes, nobody has even had access to the internet beyond Serebiiforums, but if you tried www.google.com for instance and typed ni 'flash games' you'd find thousands of the buggers. It truely is amazing.

Dimentio
25th January 2007, 12:43 AM
Search Engine? What's that? I didn't know there were other things apart from Serebiiforums online! You mean there are millions, maybe billions of other sites other than this one that we can go onto for free!?!?!?!? It's a miracle! The answer of life itself may be upon us!

But I know other sites that used to have an Arcade...they went well, but the forum did tend to lag every so often. No more lag is needed for SPPf methinks.

~fuzzy out~