PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh

koxcstar23
25th January 2007, 5:23 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh is a pretty boring series then again it depends on the series you read. the newest with the capsule battles it really boring! its pretty piontless the ones with the egyptian gods wasnt too bad but all of the episodes are pretty repetitve yugi duels wins and gets whatever he dueld for. you could always tell what was going to happen. I do collect the cards but dueling for real is better than watching the show

Shindou-kun
2nd February 2007, 10:40 PM
never make the thread description purely your opinion.;350;

koxcstar23
5th February 2007, 1:10 AM
w/e i wasnt planning to go anywhere w/ this

UberSorcerer
5th February 2007, 1:59 AM
Yes, YGO is very boring, the only reason you watch it is to see the funny pictures on your cards be animated.

Shindou-kun
5th February 2007, 3:30 PM
lol;350;

and if you weren't planning on going anywhere with this, why post the thread in the first place?

koxcstar23
5th February 2007, 10:38 PM
well i have seen other posts like this and i figured it would be closed or no one would answer to it

Scenice
6th February 2007, 8:35 PM
well i have seen other posts like this and i figured it would be closed or no one would answer to it

Then why make a thread?
And are you talking about the manga or the anime?

Pokepal
7th February 2007, 2:58 AM
The manga before the whole Duelist Kingdom arc was pretty good, and violent.<_<

Scenice
7th February 2007, 1:26 PM
I like the manga a lot. Especially the later volumes where they focus more on the millennium artefacts

koxcstar23
7th February 2007, 5:13 PM
Then why make a thread?
And are you talking about the manga or the anime?

im talking about both and i didnt expect ppl to answer to this but i made it cuz i was hoping for some type of response

Korobooshi Kojiro
8th February 2007, 10:34 PM
I'm one of the few who enjoys the duels more then the arcs without much dueling (Shadow Games and Millenium), of course I honestly think the duels are better animated.

PokéChao
8th February 2007, 11:33 PM
I collect the cards. But I think the TV Show sucks!

koxcstar23
9th February 2007, 5:22 PM
i collect the cards too and i have 2 of the manga ummmmmm there okay but kinda repetitive i think yugi only lost once

Catalyst
9th February 2007, 6:05 PM
Go read the first seven volumes, they're good, Duelist is just... crap though. =/

Scenice
13th February 2007, 1:02 PM
I have to vol. 32. Maybe it gets a little slow after nr. 7, but it gets good again so I'll keep reading