PDA

View Full Version : Kingdome Hearts

solo
6th February 2007, 3:07 AM
The best (and only) Manga I have read.
Post your feelings and give in to Donald Duck!!!
MWAHAHAHA!!!

Adzieboy
6th February 2007, 2:38 PM
It's not the best manga out there, the volumes are very small and the story feels rushed.

They didn't go to Deep Jungle or Halloween Town. That's a big shame. :(

solo
6th February 2007, 3:11 PM
I gotta agree with that...

solo
6th February 2007, 10:28 PM
It is still the best manga out there.

pokemaster 13
6th February 2007, 11:03 PM
I love it plus I have a clear veiw on how to draw sora and the disney characters now with references,thank you kh manga!!.

Ugobama
6th February 2007, 11:47 PM
The chapters are too short. The whole storyline is too short.

shinyrayquaza
7th February 2007, 12:45 AM
the kingdom hearts manga? please. I for one think it was pretty bad. the whole story was rushed, and the fight scenes are two pages, tops. Read Tenjho Tenge. i mean, even iron wok jan is better than the KH manga. Try again Amano-senseii.

Midnite
7th February 2007, 1:04 AM
The whole story, fight, chapters are rushed. It also must've been hard to draw Sora's hair. (So much detail!)

It's still pretty good, I mean they are chibi.

Curiousity And the Cat
7th February 2007, 1:09 AM
Well, the art is good but the story sucks, way to fast, game is millions of times better, and you should read other manga

That Scary Clefairy
7th February 2007, 1:49 AM
It is still the best manga out there.

No it's not. Naruto had a better story than Kingdom Hearts and that's really saying how bad it is.

solo
7th February 2007, 10:20 PM
I agree half way on that. Naruto sucks. Kingdome Hearts rocks.

That Scary Clefairy
8th February 2007, 5:44 AM

They both suck. Only reason i give a damn about Kingdom Heart is due to three disney characters there: Simba Prime, The god Chernabog, and Sexy Aurora.

masaru1
10th February 2007, 5:28 PM
you know, my friend solo, maybe your opinion would be different if you watched naruto:D but, i respect your opinion. btw, TSC, simba isnt in the manga.

That Scary Clefairy
10th February 2007, 6:59 PM
I know that. I was referring to overall gerneral why I give the Kingdom Hearts frandise even some attention.

Skiks
10th February 2007, 7:51 PM
Naruto still has a better manga. =( Thats saying a lot.

dabou
11th February 2007, 1:34 AM
I like em' both so w'ever!

Kingdom hearts is one of the many great things in life, but when the manga came out, I almost fell over in excitment!

I read the whole first book and it seemed to follow the game storyline a bit too much, but otherwise, it was great!

solo
11th February 2007, 3:03 PM
I dont agree with naruto. The show is sick.

Korobooshi Kojiro
11th February 2007, 3:07 PM
Sick? 0.o

Go watch Eiken, then say Naruto is "sick".

BattleFranky~40
11th February 2007, 7:54 PM
Kingdom Hearts sucks.

Now, Kingdome Hearts, that's a different story.

Neko Godot
11th February 2007, 8:06 PM
Sorry, you spelt it wrong, it's "Kingdumb Hearts", not "Kingdome Hearts".

^ sums up my opinion on KH

Silver Ryu
11th February 2007, 8:12 PM
The manga is OK, but the games are way better.

BattleFranky~40
11th February 2007, 8:16 PM
The manga is OK, but the games are way better.
Both the manga and the games are terrible.

Korobooshi Kojiro
11th February 2007, 8:31 PM
I thought the games had a neat concept (going to various Disney Worlds) but wasn't amazing or groundbreaking, I found them fun though.

I read the COM Manga yesterday...the story didn't make sense, but it was kinda funny.

BattleFranky~40
11th February 2007, 8:55 PM
Instead of Kingdom Hearts, they should have named it "PRESS X BUTTON REPEATEDLY!"

Korobooshi Kojiro
12th February 2007, 12:38 AM
"When in doubt, use magic!"

Cedric's_Memory
18th February 2007, 4:54 AM
I do feel that the manga sucked. If it had followed the actual plotline of the games more closely I mght have liked it. The games are good if get into them but reading it with big pieces missing just isn't fun.

Adzieboy
18th February 2007, 9:27 PM
I think it's better that they didn't follow the games exactly, or else why bother? Oh, and BattleFranky, is there anything you do like?

That Scary Clefairy
18th February 2007, 11:16 PM
I think it's better that they didn't follow the games exactly, or else why bother? Oh, and BattleFranky, is there anything you do like?
Yea he does. He like loads of manga. Unfortunely most of them you guys haven't heard of.

Takaru
18th February 2007, 11:25 PM
I didn't like the first manga it was rushed but the COM is pretty good from what I've seen there pretty long.

I still prefer the game.