PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the avatar pages?

The Great Butler
6th February 2007, 2:18 AM
They're still completely whacked out for me...a lot of them, I can't even access the second page so I can't change my avatar to the one I want.

Angeling
6th February 2007, 3:13 AM
That is your browser's problem. Actually, if you just go back a few pages in this section, you'd see that there were a few threads asking the same question and my solution usually worked.

If you are using IE7 or Opera, what you described would happened. In Opera, you would go to View --> Style --> User Mode. If you're using IE7, the only thing I could say that'd help is to download Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/) if you can. That usually solves the problem.

I'll leave this open until you say it's been fixed. :] Others should not post unless they have an alternative solution to what I just said, besides The Great Butler to aprise on his situation.

The Great Butler
7th February 2007, 12:41 AM
Another problem; I dislike downloading things unless it's absolutely necessary :( I think I can still access the pages (I just can't see the links) so could I just ask for the links to the appropriate pages instead?

Angeling
7th February 2007, 5:48 PM
Uh, to the avatars? I guess, if you can't get to certain pages on the avatars and don't want to download Mozilla Firefox, I suppose you can try to add "&page=<single-digit>" at the end of the address bar, to whichever page you desire.

The Great Butler
8th February 2007, 1:19 AM
Thanks, it worked :D