PDA

View Full Version : Typical newbie!

[GaryOak]
8th February 2007, 3:20 AM
Hello, hello! I'm Gary Oak and I'm kinda new to Serebii forums. I say kinda becuase I'm new to the forums, not the website. I'm probably one of the biggest Gary Oak fans out there, and I think he's the best character in the anime,manga,game. I don't know why I'm so attracted to him, is it becuase he's a real jerk? hehe, I have a thing for the snotty characters I guess.

Anyway, I hope to make lots of friends here and there.

^^Yoshinichi^^
8th February 2007, 3:24 AM
Lots of friends,you say? Yes? That won't be a problem,especially if lots of people show up to this thread. I could even be your friend if you want.

Hope you have fun,Gary!

miken park
8th February 2007, 4:44 AM
Hello, welcome to the forums and stuff.
I hope you enjoy your time here and do drop by the games forum sometime. IT'S FUN. =D

ChaosAngel
8th February 2007, 5:26 AM
Hello, welcome to Serebii. Hope u have fun and read the rules, hope u did already. Enjoy the forums. I could be your friend, if u want to.

Mare Imbrium
8th February 2007, 5:28 AM
Welcome to Serebii! Read the rules, have a great time, and stay out of trouble. :)

Pokepal
9th February 2007, 2:24 AM
Welcome to the forums!

[GaryOak]
9th February 2007, 3:39 AM
Thank you guys for making me feel welcome! I'll besure to obey all of the rules.

9th February 2007, 3:42 AM
Please stay! Only 1 out of every 15 newbies stay!

Lapilli
9th February 2007, 3:45 AM
Hello Gary Oak fan! ^^
Welcome to Serebii's forums, please follow the rules and stuffs. =3
Hope you feel welcome here, and I would also to be one of your many future friends! ^_^
You can message me anytime if you want to, and remeber..Have Fun!

[GaryOak]
9th February 2007, 3:57 AM
Please stay! Only 1 out of every 15 newbies stay!
Lol! don't worry, I think I'm staying. This seems like a well active forum with lots of cool people!

SkyHighSwellow
9th February 2007, 4:04 AM
Hiya! I hope you enjoy yourself! And, thank you craploads for using correct grammar. Now that's rare. Oh, and I'm a huge Gary fan, too. If you like to be my friend, or need help, or if you're feeling lonely, feel free to Private Message me. ^^

9th February 2007, 4:05 AM
I could show you around the forums if you want.

ShinyManafi
9th February 2007, 4:06 AM
Hey, welcome to SPPf ^^