PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!^^

Crystal Leafia
8th February 2007, 2:21 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Crystal Leafia aka Madlena and I joined today!^^
I will tell something about myself... I'm 20 years old girl. I like RPG and "Pokemon" is my favourite game. I have Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, LeafGreen and now I'm waiting for english version of D/P. I like to train my pokemon (even when I'm at school), I like to talk about movesets and strategies and I like to play a lot.Hehe. I hope I will find nice friends here. BTW, I'm at University now so sometimes I will be busy but don't worry, I'm going to be active.
I have seen the rules and I will follow them so don't worry.

Gezz... I hope, I'm not boring ;)

Draconic
8th February 2007, 2:30 PM
Hi there! and welcome to serebii forums! i hope you enjoy posting and have a good time!

Z_N-Freak
8th February 2007, 2:49 PM
You also don't have gold :p
That's the only one I miss from the RPG games.

And welcome to the forums Crystal Leafia,
happy posting ^^

Crystal Leafia
8th February 2007, 3:35 PM
Hi, nice to meet you.

No I don't have Gold but I used to have Silver ;)

Dragonfan
8th February 2007, 4:10 PM
Hi and welcome. Hope you'll enjoy yourself. :)

minimoose10
8th February 2007, 4:14 PM
Sweet. Have fun here. blah blah blah ^_^

Mimori Kiryu
8th February 2007, 4:44 PM
Welcome to SPPf! I've already seen you around! :3 Just stay active and PM me if you'd like to chat! :D

Crystal Leafia
8th February 2007, 6:31 PM
Hello :) Nice to meet you all. Thank you for remplying.

You're very nice! :)

FeralChaosTrainer0520
8th February 2007, 7:18 PM
Yo! So you're in college too and still play the games on a fairly regular basis? Cool. At my school, I try and get any gaming in that I can between classes, when I'm not studying. Similar case for you, huh?

BlazikenBud
8th February 2007, 7:22 PM
have fun here go to RGs and stuff and PM for a chat! I love RPGs too. The only games I often play and are not RPGs are the legend of zelda twilight princess and Wii sports. *Wonders if there's a RPG club
EDIT:Holy arseus! There was one but it disapeared, maybe I'll remake it if I can't find it. how about you co-own?

Emerald master
8th February 2007, 8:54 PM
Already seen you around, you seem to be like someone who stayed on the forumsfor some time before registrating, hope you have a good time here

squirrel boy
8th February 2007, 9:19 PM
hey Crystal Lefia you will have fun as long as you dont anger the mods im Squirrel boy

pokemon rulez!!!!!
8th February 2007, 10:35 PM
Welcome. Have a great time. PM me if you need any types of pokemon spriting needs for your signature or want to be friends. Thank you and have a great time like I do.

Pokepal
9th February 2007, 1:28 AM
Enjoy thine forums new one!

ChaosAngel
9th February 2007, 7:06 AM
Wow, someone is the same age as I am. Welcome to Serebii. It's good to see more people around or at my age in here. Well.. have fun and hope we can be friends. Cute banner on your signature. Take care

Acolyte -[99]-
9th February 2007, 7:27 AM
Sorry I'm late, but Hi! Welcome to the Happiest Place On Earth! no, j/k.
Have a good time here, and that's pretty much all, so cya around the forums!
Btw, you are not boring in any way, people who describe themselves are interesting and fun, certainly not boring. I'll stop rambling now. ^_~

DarkPersian479
9th February 2007, 8:58 AM
Welcome aboard! Have fun, and join the ranks of college-aged Pokemon fans! (I'm 24)

Crystal Leafia
9th February 2007, 9:08 AM
Hello ^_^ I feel happy! Thank you all! You're very friendly :)

Purplemoon
9th February 2007, 9:28 AM
Hello! Welcome to SPPf! Read the rules (though I think you probably have already read them) and have fun. You already seem to be fitting in here just fine.. which is cool.
I like your signature and name :D

Crystal Leafia
9th February 2007, 11:41 AM
Thank you :) Nice to meet you ^_^

I'm glad you like my name.

JakeAldred06lovesthewii
11th February 2007, 6:46 PM
hii nice to meet you hope u like the forums

Angeling
11th February 2007, 9:49 PM
Don't post. I don't think a member who's not technically new needs anyone to welcome her. She's been here for a while now. So, don't welcome a banned member, please. =]

Closed by Cinnamon. <3