PDA

View Full Version : You know what?

Kyan
8th February 2007, 8:24 PM
Name's Kailen. I'm sixteen.
Username means tomboy in Japanese.
Yeah. I started searching the sites back a good long while ago,
but now I'm finally posting in the forums. [shrugs] Meh. Randomness.
Just ask if you want to know anything.
I'm currently addicted to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team.
I also like Frank Sinatra. You have to know the good music.
<33 Kyan.

ps.- Would it help to mention that I'm a huge fan of Trigun and that I wrestle for my High school? Yes. I am a girl. ;125;

parasectdude
8th February 2007, 8:27 PM
Hi. Saw your pictures in the pic thread.

Have fun on the forums, and try not to spam or anything (though I can't imagine anyone typing up an intro thread in perfect spelling/grammar doing that much). Oh, and smilies are poisonous in large doses, don't overuse them. About two per post (not in every post) is fine. Just like you're doing now.

Angeling
8th February 2007, 8:28 PM
Welcome to SPPf, or Serebii Pokemon Place forums. I actually first saw you in the Adopt-a-Newbie Agency thread and you seem to be full of potential. Hope you'll contribute to the community and become a good citizen of the community! Don't forget the stickies, FAQs, and search is always there whenever the forums are not lagging/down.

I may not know much on classical music or how to play the piano, but I absolutely adore the piano. <3 And I know a certain someone who can play the piano... but yeah.

Have fun, and stay out of trouble.

Pokepal
9th February 2007, 2:26 AM
Have fun on the forums!

^^Yoshinichi^^
9th February 2007, 2:31 AM
Welcome. Welcome To the fantastically freindly faces of the Serebii forums!

You'll find such artistic places like Fanart and Fanfiction near the bottom of the forum jump and discussion on the Pokemon games near the middle. Have fun!

Kyan
13th February 2007, 3:42 PM
Ah, I see parasectdude. Are you scarred from them? I知 just kidding. I don稚 play any instruments but I can say I知 a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. My Algebra teacher is a fourth degree black belt. I love martial arts. I also have a third degree black belt in karate. I have another one, Ju-Jitsu. I知 currently starting Judo and Muay Thai boxing.

If it helps, I知 a whiz with HTML coding. I知 teaching myself to read, write and speak Japanese. I already know how to speak and write in French, German, Spanish, Russian, and Italian. I have also read ninety-nine of the 100 books on Random House痴 100 Best Novels list. I知 currently finishing up The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. After I finish that, I can proudly say that I've read all of those books.

ChaosAngel
14th February 2007, 9:29 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. Hope u have fun and enjoy the forums. Take care

Darkstorm16
14th February 2007, 2:39 PM
Welcome to Serebii.....hope to see you here more often and if you have any questions or want to be friends just ask away.

DarkBlaizeken
14th February 2007, 2:58 PM
Aiyaaaaaa

Wow you are a real bookworm.

Welcome!

BTW happy valentines day!

Kyan
15th February 2007, 2:58 PM
Hey, it's cool to be a bookworm. You have the ability to know random things. Plus, you'd excel in Jeopardy and those types of shows. I know the randomest of things, just ask me something.

Thanks for the well wishing, but I'm not celebrating this year. My boyfriend has gone off to college this year (he's a freshman going to college in Pennslyvania) and I live in Kansas, also known as the Land of Oz. It sucks, big time. Oh the joys.

Thanks all for the welcome. I'm surprised no one has made a comment about my language learning ability.

ciik
15th February 2007, 6:46 PM
A girl?
Welcome!:D

Kyan
15th February 2007, 8:15 PM
Thanks. I'm pretty happy to be here.