PDA

View Full Version : Psymeld Deck

Dark_Inferno
9th February 2007, 1:51 AM
Ok, here's my Psymeld deck. Please post comments and other stuff. Thanks artichokes!

Pokemon
1 Deoxys ex (defence form) /EXD
1 Deoxys ex (speed form) /EXE
1 Deoxys (Delta Species Dark) /EXHP
1 Mew (Trainer Kit Promo)
2 Unknown EXHL
1 Gengar /EXHL
1 Haunter /Fossil
1 Haunter /Base
1 Ghastly /Fossil
1 Ghastly /Base
3 Spoink /Trainer Kit
2 Grumpig /Trainer Kit
2 Beldum /Trainer Kit
1 Metang

Trainers
3 Potion
1 Bill's Matinence
1 Gambler
1 Super Energy Removal
1 pokemon Retriever
1 Switch
1 Buffer Peice
1 Sleep!
1 Recycle
1 Mr. Fuji
1 Celio's Network
1 Prof. Cozmo's Discovery
1 Pokeball
1 Challenge
1 Computer search
1 Warp Point
1 Master Ball
1 Lady Outing

Energy
15 Psychic
1 React
1 Potion
1 Heal
1 DarkMetal
1 Darkness

once in a blue Mew
9th February 2007, 2:55 AM
Ok, here's my Psymeld deck. Please post comments and other stuff. Thanks artichokes!

1 Haunter /Fossil
1 Haunter /Base
1 Ghastly /Fossil
1 Ghastly /Base

1 Gambler
1 Super Energy Removal
1 pokemon Retriever
1 Sleep!
1 Recycle
1 Mr. Fuji
1 Challenge

1 React
1 Potion

well when did you make this deck? you can't use pokemon from EX Emerald and back, and the pokemon, and trainers that are in bold are ones that i think you can't use, and the cards in italics are the ones that i've never heard of, or should be in with the trainers but other than that it looks kinda strong, but i'm pretty sure there are some faults but from my perspctive i can't see any of them, so pretty good.

Dark_Inferno
9th February 2007, 3:24 AM
React energy and potion energy... and who says you can't use cards from way back when? I'm not using them in official tourney's or anything... and even if they are banned, thats realy stupid because they are the same as old cards, just look different! ARTICHOKE!

okothnuva
9th February 2007, 4:09 AM
well when did you make this deck? you can't use pokemon from EX Emerald and back, and the pokemon, and trainers that are in bold are ones that i think you can't use, and the cards in italics are the ones that i've never heard of, or should be in with the trainers but other than that it looks kinda strong, but i'm pretty sure there are some faults but from my perspctive i can't see any of them, so pretty good.

It's Deoxys and up, not Emerald and up.

Dark_Inferno
10th February 2007, 2:34 AM
But why? Fricken why! Artichoke!!!

okothnuva
10th February 2007, 4:03 AM
Because if they didn't restrict the old cards, each and every tournament would be filled with such overpowered cards as Slowking NG, Sneasel NG, Suicune ex, Base Blastoise, SER, Oak, Computer Search, and Erika.

once in a blue Mew
10th February 2007, 3:06 PM
It's Deoxys and up, not Emerald and up.

did deoxys come out before emerald or did emerald come out first? and i agree with you, if they didn't restrict then there would be 00ber powerful cards out there, the reason why is cuz PUSA found out that they had made a huge mistake by puting such unblanced cards in the booster packs, which is why you don't see that many powerful cards out there anymore, but there are some of them out there, like Salamence Delta Species, from the Delta Species series has Delta Blast with 110 attack, but i only have one of them.

okothnuva
10th February 2007, 5:45 PM
Deoxys came out before Emerald

And it wasn't PUSA's fault, it was WoTC's fault. It was them that made Base Blastoise, Oak, Sneasel, Slowking, Murkrow, Cleffa, Computer Search, Lass, and all that good stuff. But then again, Nintendo/PUSA can be blamed for Suicune ex and Vileplume ex.

And there are way more broken cards than Salamence this format. Ever heard of Holon's Castform?

fierylord
15th February 2007, 8:33 PM
would be better if u had metagross and more energy. deoxys is really good still

Cipher 2008
15th February 2007, 8:39 PM
Uh, no, 20 Energy is enough.

But I agree - unfinished evo lines are a waste of space.