PDA

View Full Version : >.> Whos Greg?

Ho-oh Master
9th February 2007, 1:33 AM
Don't hurt me but Who is Greg in the chat? He kicked me out because I punched him >.> I'm confused...

Kreis
9th February 2007, 1:34 AM
How in the world did you manage to punch him?

Ho-oh Master
9th February 2007, 1:37 AM
I don't even know who he is and he wouldn't say who he was >.>

Kirby
9th February 2007, 8:07 AM
Greg is a halfop in the chat, and since you "punched" him, that falls under roleplaying, which in itself is against the rules.

You should know that by now.

Ho-oh Master
9th February 2007, 4:39 PM
I only use the chat when the forums are down so I don't know what you just said except no RP'ing...

Torkoal Greg
10th February 2007, 2:41 AM
I am Greg, and I did not kick you because you did '/me punches Greg'. I kicked you because you didn't know how to shut up when you were told too. I gave you two warnings, and that is when you did the '/me' action, and as Aipom said, it counts as Roleplaying, which is not allowed.

Also, you were in the chat the previous night and got kicked for rude behaviour.

EDIT: I hope someone will close this now. There was really no point in posting the thread in the first place.

Ho-oh Master
10th February 2007, 2:09 PM
I am Greg, and I did not kick you because you did '/me punches Greg'. I kicked you because you didn't know how to shut up when you were told too. I gave you two warnings, and that is when you did the '/me' action, and as Aipom said, it counts as Roleplaying, which is not allowed.

Also, you were in the chat the previous night and got kicked for rude behaviour.

EDIT: I hope someone will close this now. There was really no point in posting the thread in the first place.

Rude? Heh, A member kept spamming somhow, they kept repeating it over alot of times. I took a pic of it but the laptop is gone (useing wiinet) so I can't show you >.>

At 2:30 (forum time) today I will show you what I mean. Don't close this yet.

EDIT: Ok, I want to say that he kept on repeating the same thig over and over again, I donno why a mod/op person wouldn't ban him....

Here: http://www.maj.com/gallery/shadrahkzach/PICS/furret_spamming.bmp

RaZoR LeAf
10th February 2007, 9:56 PM
Furrey was using the /notice command to spam you. Nobody else could see that except you. If that was happening you should have said somehting, and somehting would have been done about it.

When people speak, their name is between < and > When people are using a private message or notice their names appear between - and - and are a different colour.

Ho-oh Master
11th February 2007, 1:58 AM
I did keep saying stuff but no one would reply to me >.> The person who was spamming said he wasn't doing anything when I told him to stop.

I'm still new to the chat and don't understand everything, How do I report people?

EDIT: I keep forgetting to say this, one of my other main points of the topic was Greg acted like he knew me, Greg (If you are reading this) How do you know me? I ask this because alot of people in the chat act like they know me when I've never seen them before O.o

Torkoal Greg
11th February 2007, 7:01 AM
I don't "know" you, per say. I just knew you were there the night before because I had kick banned the SAME hostmask that you were using.

A little fishy if you ask me?

Plus the name that was used the night before was "Ho-oh", and you just happened to be "Ho-ohMaster"

Ho-oh Master
11th February 2007, 6:40 PM
I ONLY use the name Ho-oh_Master on the chat, unless I first get on the chat then I'm a guest but change my name.

It may be ironic but you have no right to acuse sp? me of somthing. I don't think I was even on Serebii then.

Forretress Fan
11th February 2007, 6:49 PM
yo Ho-oh Master, i know you from forums, Im Shadow, Greg has power to kick and roleplaying is agnist the rulez there. that shoudl clear things up

Ho-oh Master
13th February 2007, 4:43 AM
Ya I don't know who you are...

Piachu20
14th March 2007, 7:02 AM
your jokeing right? if not lol to you

pokemonelite4leader
14th March 2007, 6:07 PM
The whole point of this topic was to find out who greg was, you've found out now so this thread is useless and getting spammed, well starting too.
~closed
now all i need is for a mod to close it for me, lol.

Kaiserin
19th March 2007, 3:38 PM
The whole point of this topic was to find out who greg was, you've found out now so this thread is useless and getting spammed, well starting too.
~closed
now all i need is for a mod to close it for me, lol.

While I'm going to agree with you there, I'm also going to warn you for minimodding.

Don't do it. It doesn't make the mods' jobs any easier, believe it or not.

So, um, yeah. Closed.