PDA

View Full Version : going merry or thousand sunny?

shinyrayquaza
10th February 2007, 12:21 PM
I personally would have liked merry to stay, because the thousand sunny looks FUGLY, IMO. which do you think is better?

Catalyst
10th February 2007, 4:20 PM
Thousand Sunny>>>Going Merry. In terms of pretty much everything, Going Merry is still coo' though.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 9:38 PM
Thousand Sunny has a ton of extra features, while Merry was pretty much a standard boat. So yeah, I like Sunny more.

Akaba
10th February 2007, 9:44 PM
Sunny has a shark tank.

Come on.

And they made Merry Sunny's rowboat *****. Which is nice.

HK
10th February 2007, 9:52 PM
Here I thought this would be a thread on what name is better, "Going Merry" or "Thousand Sunny."

But yeah, Thousand Sunny has cool as hell little gadgets and the like. It does make me wonder if this will be the ship to last them for the rest of their voyage, though, since there is that "ULTIMATE KICK-SS SHIP" that we've heard in the past about the government wanting (Pluton, or something like that?).

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 9:55 PM
Pluton's blueprints have been toasted. We won't be seeing it.

Wild Cherry
10th February 2007, 10:27 PM
Or, what about Poseidon? I thoughts it was a ship, but I might be mistaken, just have to wait till Oda shows us.

Going Merry is way cooler than the Thousand Sunny.

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 10:32 PM
The only way to find it is to get to Shandora, which isn't exactly easy.

HK
10th February 2007, 10:33 PM
Pluton's blueprints have been toasted. We won't be seeing it.

Oh boo.

Going Merry is way cooler than the Thousand Sunny.

In name, perhaps, but in design? What the hell does the Going Merry have over the Thousand Sunny?

Wild Cherry
10th February 2007, 10:39 PM
Erm, Luffy's 'special' seat.

Plus, it looks like a Ram <3

BattleFranky~40
10th February 2007, 11:49 PM
Lions> Rams.

Plus, Thousand Sunny has Mini-Merry, a shark sub, the Shiromokuba, a sauna, a fishtank, and a slide.

dabou
11th February 2007, 12:26 AM
I think we all agree that sunny is awesome, it's like merry's older brother!

Plus sunny has awesome stuff like the Soldier Dock System AND has mini merry, which to me seems like merry still lives, so all is good.

So for me, Sunny > merry