PDA

View Full Version : What the...?

AquaTeenHungerForce4Ever
12th February 2007, 11:28 PM
For some reason, me, my mom and my dad were banned from the chat. All we did was try to stop the gimmicks that were posing for us. What happened?

Torkoal Greg
12th February 2007, 11:31 PM
This should be in "Chatroom Discussion".

But you were most likely kicked for a good reason. I can't say for sure what you did, but you don't get kicked for just nothing.

Smack That!!!!!
12th February 2007, 11:44 PM
This is Aqua's mom. And I also want to know why we got banned.

Korobooshi Kojiro
12th February 2007, 11:54 PM
Stop lying, you said in another thread you had no kids.

If I didn't know any better, I think you two are the same person.

AquaTeenHungerForce4Ever
12th February 2007, 11:59 PM
Stop lying, you said in another thread you had no kids.

If I didn't know any better, I think you two are the same person.
Stop being brain dead (no offense), she adopted me while she was banned from here.

Korobooshi Kojiro
13th February 2007, 12:29 AM
Oh, I truly apologize then. That makes perfect sense, and I was quick to judge you just because you signed up the day Smack That was banned, like simmilar things as her, and she happened to adopt you around the same time.

Midnight Umbreon
13th February 2007, 12:30 AM
lol, I'm sorry. That's funny. No ones going to believe you though. Of course, I believe you! ::coughcough::

wcgold
13th February 2007, 12:30 AM
Stop being brain dead (no offense), she adopted me while she was banned from here.
I have no knowledge of what adopting a child is like, but I would imagine the process takes lots of paperwork and lots of other time-consuming stuff. And Smack That!!!!! has been banned for how long, a couple of weeks?

Outlawz
13th February 2007, 1:06 AM

So in the span of seven days she had the urge to adopt a child, or maybe, she just created a new account because she wanted to go back on the forums, god you are the lamest person on this forum.

Bryloom
13th February 2007, 1:58 AM
So in the span of seven days she had the urge to adopt a child, or maybe, she just created a new account because she wanted to go back on the forums, god you are the lamest person on this forum.

I may not agree with many of your posts. But this one, in particular, wins the thread.

evil bonsly
13th February 2007, 6:37 AM
now no one evens talking about the problem in the chat but yea I agree with everybody thats very suspicous that you joined the forums after your supposed mom was banned

Chris
13th February 2007, 6:57 AM
Nice try. IP matches exactly. Adoption doesn't take place in a matter of a week. We're fully aware that you're not an adult, Smack That. Enjoy the perma-ban for creating a second account and attempting to act like something you're not.