PDA

View Full Version : I have an easy question about sigs ...

DarkScanner09
13th February 2007, 1:00 AM
Im pretty new to the site and I have a quick question about signatures. I have noticed that alot of you have already made up your teams for D/P and have them lined up in your sigs. (Not the custom trainer cards) I was wondering if you just have to use the image URL and if so, What website did you get them from?

Thank You.

Virtual Headache
13th February 2007, 1:03 AM
Yes, you have to use the image URL.
And where to get them from?
Which site are you at?
SPPf

All of the sprites are in the gallery here ;)

Clash
13th February 2007, 1:14 AM
Go to your User CP. Click Edit Avatar, then from the drop-down menu click "Diamond & Pearl". Once that's done you can browse through the avatars, which are in fact the sprites for D/P. When you find a sprite you want, right click the image and click "Properties". Copy the URL (Ctrl+C), and paste (Ctrl+V) that url into the script box by clicking this image in your signature: http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/editor/insertimage.gif
This is best done by having two windows open, one for browsing through the avatars, and another to edit your signature.
Repeat the process with all the Pokemon sprites you desire. ^^

DarkScanner09
13th February 2007, 1:55 AM
Thank you both for the help with images but now I am getting a message that says my sig is too long and must be under seven lines.. I only count six incuding the IMG tags.

Clash
13th February 2007, 2:08 AM
You may have to remove some parts of the sig you already have, such as text. You may have a small portion of text that is allowing you to go over 7 lines.

DarkScanner09
13th February 2007, 2:28 AM
Ok,
I think I got it.

Thanks so much Clash.