PDA

View Full Version : Abyssion's Here

Abyssion
14th February 2007, 12:54 AM
Hello, I'm Abyssion, though some people call me Abby (which doesn't make much sense, since I'm a guy). The name, of course, came from the totally pwnage game known as Tales of Symphonia. I like to play volleyball, violent and/or RP videogames, and hang out with my friends. I'm 5'7" and 3/8ths, 120 lbs, and a 14-year-old freshman. I do cuss in moderation, though some poeple find it as "extremely vulgar" *eye roll*. I'll just hold back on the cussing untill I see how much you guys do.

I've been to two Fire Emblem forums, so all my sprites/banners and such are FE themed. I'll just go sigless and such untill I get something good.

Anyway, I started "playing" pokemon when I was about five, or so. It wasn't really "playing," as much as it was "playing someone elses game while doing stupid things like killing/catching 20 or so Pidgey/Gastly."

After that period of time, the whole epidemic where everyone was like "ZOMG! POKEEMONZ IS OF THE DEVIL!" and other random nonsense. Then, after a while, it died down in the hearts of my parents/teachers.

Once my cousins got Gold and Silver, I would play with one of them during vacations and such when I visited them. I actually did a decent job of doing a play-through, though I did over-train a Pidgey once.

Then came R/S. I bought Saffire (sorry, I can't download the spell checker right now), and EVERYONE was freaking talking about it. We'd gather around someone who had a guide, and we'd look at the different pokemon and such. Over few years, my cousin and I accumulated nearly one hundred lv100 pokemon, though I only had 11 or so.

I kind-of lost interest in Pokemon, the last few versions were just remake. I did buy XD, though that didn't last that long. Now, since I've scratched the surface of D/P, I've fallen in love with pokemon again.

Anyway, that's all I feel like saying. So hello, Serebii Forums!

Alex
14th February 2007, 1:00 AM
Hello welcome to SPPf. Read the rules, and FAQ's. PM me if you have questions.

Pokepal
14th February 2007, 1:42 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Abyssion
14th February 2007, 3:06 AM
I think I posted too much. You all can just read the first paragraph and skip the rest.

Kyaku
14th February 2007, 3:16 AM
Yay! Another Tales of series fan~

Anyways, welcome to SPPf. Remember to read the rules. If you need help PM one of the mods or admins.

Icosahedron
14th February 2007, 3:24 AM
Too late; I read it all. ;D

Welcome to Serebiiforums, Abyssion (love the name).

I do hope that your stay here will be an enjoyable and memorable one. Remember to always read and follow the rules as well as check the FAQ before asking any generic questions.

Some helpful threads that should be noted are:

The Adopt-a-Newbie Agency (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=191431): Come here to get "adopted" by a more experienced SPPf member who will be able to show you the ropes and get you started. You can also make a new friend this way.
The Signature Check thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147357&page=156): Post here whenever you modify your signature to get it checked. If you don't, you'll run the risk of getting a strike if your signature is illicit, and three strikes means you're out (banned). So always post here when you change your signature to make sure that it's okay.
The Username Change thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171267): Come here to request to change your name. However, at the moment it is closed, so you'll have to wait until it is reopened to request a name change.
Clubs (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30): Okay, it's not a thread, but a good way to make friends with similar interests to you is to join a club focusing on said interests.

=D

007 Dude
14th February 2007, 3:34 AM
Hi Abyssion and welcome to Serebii! So your waiting for Diamond and Pearl too huh? It's gonna be soo awesome! I have a question, since you have about 11 lv. 100's want to trade? I have some event pokemon and pokerus pokemon if you want to trade.

Abyssion
14th February 2007, 3:39 AM
Sadly, 007 Dude, unless we were to meet in real life (out of the question), I can't trade with you since I don't have a ROM version on me.

^^Yoshinichi^^
14th February 2007, 5:54 AM
Hm. So you like Fire Emblem? That's nice. I've played the Sacred Stones. I really should buy the other GBA Fire Emblem game.

Welcome to the forums!

Abyssion
14th February 2007, 6:05 AM
Fire Emblem 7 is much better than FE8, I realized that before I even finished 7. 9, Path of Radiance, is the ultimate pwnage, though.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys, but I have to get started on my Health homework. Or at least get to the point that I could do it in 45 minutes...then I can plot my revenge against my computer literacy teacher...I mean go to bed. >_>

Acolyte -[99]-
14th February 2007, 6:11 AM
Hey welcome! I like descriptave people, so that's good for you! Btw, never worry about posting too much, only worry about posting too little like me, lol.
Anyways, have fun and Obey the Rules! * Thunder clashes ominously*