PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Introduce Myself, Let Me Introduce My Bad Self

Amicus
14th February 2007, 9:14 AM
Hola. I'm Ami. I joined because recently I bought a Nintendo DS Lite and Pokémon Emerald and Leaf Green in anticipation of the Pearl release. This site seemed to help me quickly catch up on where the world of Pokémon is at, so I decided to join all the other lovely people on here (and hopefully make some friends to play over Wi-fi).

I live in St. Paul, Minnesota. I currently attend college. I like satellite radio, stand-up comedy, Elite Beat Agents, my girlfriend and working. My favorite Pokémon is Gardevoir.

Uhhh, any questions?

atlantis_kid99
14th February 2007, 9:24 AM
Welcome to SPPf! Glad you love Gardevoir as much as I do =) It rocks for eternity. See you around, hope you enjoy meeting others. Remember to read the rules, they can save you much trouble.

ChaosAngel
14th February 2007, 9:30 AM
Hello, welcome to Serebii. Have fun, read the rules, and enjoy your stay.

Pokepal
14th February 2007, 5:58 PM
Welcome Gardevoir fan!

Amicus
17th February 2007, 7:06 AM
Welcome to SPPf! Glad you love Gardevoir as much as I do =) It rocks for eternity. See you around, hope you enjoy meeting others. Remember to read the rules, they can save you much trouble.

Hello, welcome to Serebii. Have fun, read the rules, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome Gardevoir fan!

The rules are all read. Nice to see the Gardevoir love being spread here as well.

Icosahedron
17th February 2007, 7:19 AM
I suppose I can call you friend, since that's what your username means in Latin. =]

I like it, the username, by the way.

Anyways, welcome to Serebiiforums! I hope you stay here will be enjoyable. Seeing as you've already read the rules, there isn't much to say except this: if you need any help with anything, I'm simply a PM away.

Oh, and I suppose it should be said that Gardevoir ranks fairly high in my list of favorite Pokemon as well.

DarkPersian479
17th February 2007, 8:11 AM
Welcome to the funhouse that is the SPPF Forums! Enjoy your stay!

Dusk
17th February 2007, 9:18 AM
It's great that you like Gardevoir. Have fun meeting people and posting! :)

Ludicolo Master
17th February 2007, 12:00 PM
W.T.F
10charlimit