PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Tyranny of Tyranitar
15th February 2007, 2:34 AM
Hi Everybody! I went to sign up, filled out my first forums, and now I am here saying hi. I've been with the pokemon program since it started and am here to try to meet the world, happy to start something new in my life. So hi!;egg; ;248;

SkyHighSwellow
15th February 2007, 2:36 AM
Hello! You seem very nice and coordinated *coughgrammarcough* Glad you're here! Make sre you read the rules and stickied threads. If you need help or a friend, PM (Private Message) me!

Acolyte -[99]-
15th February 2007, 2:37 AM
Hello there! Welcome to Serebii, and read the rules.
Also, the most important thing, have FUN.
If you need any help, you can pm me.
Thanks!

The Puppet Master
15th February 2007, 2:42 AM
Welcome Tyanny of Tyranitar! Hope You Have fun here.
PM me to be friends or if you need help.

EternalSmasherSceptile
15th February 2007, 2:47 AM
Hello! Welcome to Serebii!
PM me if you want to be freinds! :D

Tyranny of Tyranitar
15th February 2007, 3:00 AM
All four of you can be my friends, I like the idea. I'll be on usually between 3 pm to 7 pm PST to write forums and chat (that's all the time I have on the internet before the school library closes). I'll attempt to sent a personal message to each of you before I go.
Thank you.

ChaosAngel
15th February 2007, 4:59 AM
Hello, welcome to Serebii. Have fun and enjoy the forums. Tyranitar is one of my favorite pokemons out there beside Heracross. PM me if u need anything or a friend. Take care

Scenice
15th February 2007, 10:32 AM
Hi and welkome :)
be sure to read this (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=146085)
have fun

Charizard_Millky
15th February 2007, 10:34 AM
i hope u have fun here oh hi

pm me to be frineds

smileyguy222
15th February 2007, 11:50 AM
hello! I joined two days ago and i was wondering where to get trainer cards? I checked the Fan Art forum and it wasn't there. HELP ME! please.

;376;

Tyranny of Tyranitar
15th February 2007, 11:38 PM
Thank you, Scenice, for your advice on the sig rules, I reduced it to 200 X 200 like so. I will PM with all who applied to be friends, for it seems real life friends are hard to come by, and I like the company.
As for the Trainer Cards, I saw them located in and around this area, around the first of the Threads on the main subject screen.

Pokepal
16th February 2007, 1:44 AM
Make friends, but I see you already have!

Forretress Fan
16th February 2007, 9:54 PM
Welcome Tranny Of Tryanitars see ya got friends, just wanted to welcome you, eheheh i forgot to say Hi when i first joined here...

Yay for another Tryanitar lover! Also PM me to be good friends or want some help

and if you ever see me call me FF, Forretress Fan is kinda long