PDA

View Full Version : question about types

Zaratustra
16th February 2007, 6:38 PM
Frist off all, Hello i´m new :)
Second, Sorry for mi english :(

In the main page, in the type matchuo chart it says that GOSHT type do x2 damage on SHADOW type, but i do not confirm that in the game with SHADOW BALL skill on SHADOW pokemon. Can someone tell whats going on? :confused:

Angeling
16th February 2007, 6:52 PM
Huh? If you're talking about regular games and not Colosseum/XD, then I suppose it means that Ghost moves is super effective against othet Ghost types too. But if you tried a Shadow Ball against a Shadow Pokemon in Colosseum/XD, then it won't work... because it's on type. Shadow isn't a type; it's just a plotline used by Nintendo/Pokemon for the Colosseum/XD games.

Also, you should ask there instead. Or if you think it's a website error, go to the right section. But next time, be more clear. I'll leave this open until you respond.

Zaratustra
18th February 2007, 3:00 PM
It was a language error. I mean DARK not SHADOW. SHADOW BALL on DARK type pokemon is my problem.
Thank for response. I hope you can help me on this.
I sorry for my english again :(

PS & EDIT: I play Emerald

Virtual Headache
18th February 2007, 11:03 PM
I think you misread the type chart.
It doesn't say ghost does 2x damage to dark, it says it does half the damage to dark types.

Also be aware that this forum is for forum questions and not game help (that's what the Pokémon forums are there for).

Zaratustra
20th February 2007, 7:03 PM
OK, thanks for your help. I fell like an idiot right now , jeje.