PDA

View Full Version : Don't know why I didn't do this sooner...

saturninebear
16th February 2007, 7:16 PM
Hello all at Serebii.... have finally joined after years of being on the outside. Hope I can find my way around here. It's mighty confusing.
:)

Am hoping to find people to wifi battle on Diamond - fed up with all the hacking and cheating going on over at GameFAQ. I only play fair and hope to find likeminded people here.

Always more than happy to hlep out with trades etc. I completed the dex before Christmas, so have most anything to help out.

Icosahedron
16th February 2007, 7:26 PM
Awesome; that's quite the impressive feat you've accomplished.

I can't say I have either Diamond or Pearl yet, but I'll keep you in mind when looking for a battle in the future.

Anyways, welcome to SPPf, saturninebear. You say you've been a long-time lurker here; thus, I deem it unnecessary to "show you the ropes," as in, direct you to some basic threads that all newbies should be aware of.

I'll also assume you've already read the rules, as you seem to be an intelligent person. Have fun here, and if you do in fact need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a PM. Or you can contact me through AIM, but you'll have to PM me for that anyways. ;)

~Dotaitos~
16th February 2007, 7:33 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums! I know what you mean about Gamefaqs, I can't stand the place. Read the rules before you post and remember to have fun!

Draconic
16th February 2007, 7:44 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy yourself!

SugarFairy
16th February 2007, 9:32 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here :3 PM me if you need anything ^^

b3an0b0y
16th February 2007, 9:36 PM
Welcome. Have a good time In the wonderful world of serebiiforums! :)

Pokepal
17th February 2007, 1:42 AM
Enjoy your stay at Serebii!