PDA

View Full Version : Good day

TheStoneRegisteel
16th February 2007, 9:50 PM
Just came here to say hi. I'm TheStoneRegisteel, also known as Mastersword 395 and M00nl!t Umb30n. I go on roughly 7 forums, maybe 8, so you may know me. As said above, I have three names, but I have a main RP name people may also recognize me as, Scant Fword. Know me? I hope so, let me know if you do.

Forums I go on:

Neoseeker
Calling All Writers
Serebii
GHPF
Bulbagarden (Not Registered yet)
PE2K
Regi's Temple (My Forum)
Pokemon Crater Forums (Banned till 26th of Febuary)

I'm slightly informal, sometimes formal, but I can't live with people who don't use capitals. If you don't use capitals or good grammer, prepare to be fussed at by me. I'll put in my sig my victims who i've fussed at.

Wild Cherry
16th February 2007, 9:53 PM
Well, heres to another banning if you prepare to 'fuss' (?) Over them.

If your informal, and you want to 'demand' good grammar, then your not making any sense.

TheStoneRegisteel
16th February 2007, 10:03 PM
Slightly informal. And I won't be banned, just get annoyed..... I don't like it when people don't use correct grammer....

Fuss would mean get annoyed with, just not saying. I'll make a dictionary on who doesn't use correct grammer.....

Wild Cherry
16th February 2007, 10:13 PM
I know what fuss means. I'm just saying who cares if you yell at people in your sig, how do you know you won't get banned, flaming certainly will.

No one cares if you don't like in-correct grammer, cause you can't do a damn about it.

Pokepal
17th February 2007, 1:43 AM
Enjoy the forums and you can't force people to write well.