PDA

View Full Version : Hello says ash_forever

ash_forever
19th February 2007, 10:57 PM
Hello everbody!

I´m ash_forever and i had been a member here until a year ago! I don´t know if my former account was deleted, but somehow I visited serebii less and less.
But now with the start of D/P i thought it would be the right time for a new beginning, so... here I am again!
About me
I am 20 years old and come from Germany (so please excuse, if my English is sometimes not 100% perfect). I am not lying when i say that I am one of the biggest Pokémon- Fans ,and especially Ash- Fan, of Germany so you can also find my on the most famous German Pokemon-Forums.
As already said , I am a huge fan of the Pokemon Anime, but I also love to play the Games and i am quite good at Pokemon Net Battle!
In those days i was Pokeshipper, but now i get more and more exicted about Pearlshipping ( I can´t find the Pearlshipping thread, because there are so much others...)! I love Hikari! She´s so extremly good-looking and so cute,she is simply gorgious (especially with open hair!) I hope she and ash get a couple! But my biggest idol is and will be ASH!

So i hope we will have a nice time! Just ask if you have any questions, i like chatting with nice, friendly and funny people, because I am a funny person too!

See you soon!
ash_forever

Cipher 2008
19th February 2007, 11:00 PM
Hello! :D I'm doing introductions tonight, it seems.

Welcome to SPPf. Read the rules if you haven't already, and enjoy your stay. :)

Oh, and might I suggest - as you made another of these topics, go into it, select "Edit", then Delete. :)

ash_forever
19th February 2007, 11:05 PM
ok done!
I had problems with my internet connection before...

ChaosAngel
20th February 2007, 4:18 AM
Hello, welcome to Serebii. I'm 20 years old as well. Yeah, Hikari is cute.
Anyways, hope u enjoy your stay. PM me if u need anything or a friend.
Take care

Pokepal
20th February 2007, 4:51 PM
Welcome says Pokepal.
Enjoy thine forums!