PDA

View Full Version : WhY nOt TaKe a CrAZy ChAnCe? I'm new

_Jessica_
20th February 2007, 7:32 PM
Okay to anyone who is reading this. I am a newbie. And I know how you all feel. I am a twelve year old girl who loves to make new friends. By starting to make friends lets start off with this question...
What was the craziest chance you ever took? You can pm me and then i will put it in here and then we will all see who took the craziest chance

;192;

(This is my first thread so its not that great.. but if ppl reply to this then I will make better ones!)

P.S If anyone can tell me how to make a banner that will be greatly appretiated!

justice_pie
20th February 2007, 8:58 PM
if you want a banner,then you should go to the fan art section and go to fan art requests,your sure to be able to find a banner making shop there. : )

and wouldn't it be kinda easier for people just to write their craziest chances on this thread instead of pming them to you?

Angeling
20th February 2007, 9:35 PM
This is not the Miscellaneous Polls. Go there to ask people for opinions, etc. Not here. This is for newbies to introduce themselves, or for newbies and veterans alike to post questions regarding the forums that are not on the FAQ/anywhere else. If you need people's opinions, make a thread Miscellaneous Polls or something. I'll leave this open for people [under a new title] to greet you, but other than, no polls.

And also, try to type properly, even for thread titles. Makes it easier to read, and it's grammatically correct. So there's my fair warnings, though not in a negative sense.

MaskedManAbsolkid
20th February 2007, 9:49 PM
Hey Jessie, welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have a good time here.

Michii
21st February 2007, 1:27 AM
Welcome Jessie. Maybe I'll go over your house to teach you the art of forums. (she lives right near me in RL)

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time.

And you know you'll be active. Cuz you know who will remind you at lunch ;)

Willow's Tara
21st February 2007, 1:33 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums, and did you get that quote from Hilary Duff's song, that song inspired me to ask out some girls two/three years ago, althouht I got rejected I was still inspired (I was still friends with the girls after)........That was until Kirsten shot me down in year 11

MonopolyMoneyBag
21st February 2007, 3:33 AM
Welcome to the best Pokemon forum on the net! Have fun, read the rules, and I hope to see you around the site. If you have questions or need help PM me.

ChaosAngel
21st February 2007, 4:25 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. Read the rules and have a good time. PM me if u need anything. Take care

Azure Wolf
21st February 2007, 7:20 AM
I you need a banner then go to the fan art section and I can make banners too, so if you want one PM me, yeah look at my signature if you have any doubts about my banner making skills...

Pokepal
21st February 2007, 6:56 PM
Welcome to Serebii and take Eefi-chan's advice.

BlazikenBud
21st February 2007, 7:01 PM
Hi have fun on Serebii! Don't be afraid to PM someone if you want a friend or are bored!