PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

ukown
21st February 2007, 8:50 PM
i dont have even 1 freind and opened a shop and now request im so sad *crys*

greet, instead of anything else. new member.

Z_N-Freak
21st February 2007, 9:37 PM
I think you mean NO requests instead of Now requests.
Anyway, have a little bit of patience and maybe promote it a bit by putting a link in your sig to it and be an active poster. I am trying to do that to for my just founded Metroid/Samus Club ;)

TrombonCosmico
21st February 2007, 9:40 PM
If you sell weed I will be your best friend ever

Alfonc
21st February 2007, 11:33 PM
i dont have even 1 freind and opened a shop and now request im so sad *crys*

lol.

PM someone you see that you like. You could like a person from their sense of humor,how he acts,what he likes,etc.

If you want,i'll be your friend.
Getting online friends isn't that hard. Unlike society in the outside...well,that's a different story.

Leon Phelps
21st February 2007, 11:36 PM
Friends are earned not asked for, especially on the internet. Just stay active and you'll eventually discover someone you have something in common with.

Angeling
21st February 2007, 11:41 PM
Friends are earned not asked for, especially on the internet. Just stay active and you'll eventually discover someone you have something in common with.Quoted for the truth.

Seeing as you're new, I'll just leave this open as your own introductory post. So from hereon, greet ukown than anything else.

RaZoR LeAf
21st February 2007, 11:43 PM
Friends are earned not asked for, especially on the internet. Just stay active and you'll eventually discover someone you have something in common with.

Topic winner.

If you want friends, make an effort to get them. Don't sit around waiting for them to come to you. Join a club, join ASB, take part in an RPG, go to the chat room. All good ways to get involved with other members. Opening a shop that offers the same sort of stuff that 50 other shops have wont get you anywhere. You'll just become another generic wannabe with nothing new to display.