PDA

View Full Version : No one will remember me but....

BiggestRukarioFan
22nd February 2007, 5:02 AM
Hello, no one will remember me but I am BiggestRukarioFan. I signed up a long time ago and never posted. I thought I would never post again, due to I lost the password for my email and for my account. I thought about making a new account and new email but I never did. Until today where when I put in something that I knew wasn't going to work, worked! I quickly got my password reset! And on a side note, does anyone know if MonopolyMoneyBag (a friend of mine in real life) ever posted about the issues that were going on with my computer? If not, I used to post on his computer after school due to our computer being down for the longest time possible. Then I stopped being able to post due to my email and account password being lost.

Again, I know no one will remember me but I just wanted to say hello. I have still been following serebii.net Pokemon D/P news and everything on Serebii! I won't be on that much, due to some issues with my computer that we still need to get fixed, I won't be posting a lot. I might post on Monopoly's computer from sometimes, and on mine sometimes. However I won't be on a lot anymore.... Now I need to remember which clubs I ever joined, if any.... I can't remember...

MonopolyMoneyBag
22nd February 2007, 6:17 AM
You should have asked me months ago when you came over. Anyway welcome back to the forums! And no, I never told anyone about you leaving for awhile.

Pokepal
24th February 2007, 3:18 AM
Welcome back!

~*Sailor Satun*~
24th February 2007, 3:20 AM
Well, welcome back! Feel free to PM me any time.

large_numbers
24th February 2007, 7:32 AM
Welcome back!
And, Welcome!
Have fun.