PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am Relic_the_ninja

Relic_the_ninja
22nd February 2007, 8:31 AM
I love pokemon!!! I have been a collector of the cards, but more often like to play the games than collect the cards. My favorite pokemon ever was my Mewtwo, level 100, and it knew Psychic, Psybeam, Hyper beam, and Protect. Can't wait to get my Black DS lite, and the new games coming out, it looks amazing!!!!!

The Dandy Highwayman
22nd February 2007, 8:41 AM
Hello I am The Dandy Highwayman

I love The Clash!!! I have been a collector of the CD's, but more often I like to download the CD's than buy them. My favourite member ever was Joe Strummer, age 52, He knew how to sing, play guitar, play piano and write lyrics. Can't wait to get "Give 'em enough rope". And I'm gonna get a compilataion album, it looks amazing!!!!

Well, thats a bit about me! Enjoy the forums, Relic_the_ninja!

Relic_the_ninja
22nd February 2007, 9:09 AM
Cool! The Clash is my favorite "The" band, hah. I didn't know much about the lead singer until now...very cool info! One of my favorite bands are Nine Inch Nails. Trent is like in his 40's, and he plays a variety of instruments too! He has been a musician forever, and totally devoted his life to music!

Enatia
22nd February 2007, 9:31 AM
hey cousin! we joined this site together. lol

Relic_the_ninja
22nd February 2007, 9:33 AM
cuz power!!!!!!!!

The Dandy Highwayman
22nd February 2007, 5:44 PM
Whats a "The" band

zuloon
22nd February 2007, 5:52 PM
Hello I am Bboy Zuloon

Relic_the_ninja
22nd February 2007, 7:57 PM
"The" band - The Shins, The Clash, The Pixies, The....etc. hah, i love that term!

The Dandy Highwayman
22nd February 2007, 8:13 PM
Oh right..... I knew that! *Shifty eyes*

Pokepal
24th February 2007, 3:20 AM
Enjoy the forums!

large_numbers
24th February 2007, 4:00 AM
Welcome to serebii, have fun and don't spam!
^_^