PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

ahmad_bulba
23rd February 2007, 10:16 AM
HI..........i wont tell much about myself...(u can read about me in my profileXD)
i used to be a member at pokecorner forums.but there skins went wack so i came here...i luv makin sprites..so ill be holdin a lot of contests.im not clear on the judge pickin concept so can anybody help me on tht one?.and i luv to make friends.....so thts it! BYE!!

ChaosAngel
23rd February 2007, 10:22 AM
Hello, welcome to Serebii. have fun, read the rules, and enjoy your stay in the forums. Take care

ahmad_bulba
23rd February 2007, 10:38 AM
thnx! im feelin at home already!! XD.do u like makin sprites!

Hikari14
23rd February 2007, 11:33 AM
Hi Ahmad Bulba !
Welcome to Serebii's! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I hope to see your sprites posted soon :) ....enjoy !

toocrazy
23rd February 2007, 3:14 PM
Hi I am new too!

Pokepal
24th February 2007, 3:12 AM
Looking forward to seeing your sprites and enjoy the forums!

large_numbers
24th February 2007, 7:33 AM
Yes I also enjoy making sprites...but they always look really bad!XD
Oh well, I'll make sure I see your sprites. I could use some advice!:)

CHeSHiRe-CaT
24th February 2007, 8:05 AM
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay very much. @w@

ahmad_bulba
24th February 2007, 8:52 AM
thnx............i wanna hold a contest./so where do i get judges for it??

CHeSHiRe-CaT
24th February 2007, 9:03 AM
You can't become a judge right away, nor can you just hold one. You need to go to the Fan Sprites sub-forum of Fan Art, and PM Dragonfree asking if you can hold a contest (however, she's picky, so you better make sure your contest is worth the trouble). Only then will you get permission, and then you can ask in a thread there (once approved) who would like to judge, and people will jump out of nowhere to fill the panel.

ahmad_bulba
24th February 2007, 9:15 AM
ok i get it.................thnx............well then here goes..........off to sub forum-FAN SPRITES!!!!!

ManaphyEmuritto23
24th February 2007, 9:38 AM
welcome to SPPf! Enjoy your stay, follow the rules, and be happy! If ya need any help, always feel free to PM me and ask about something! I'm usually here!

ahmad_bulba
24th February 2007, 9:46 AM
thnx well heres a qwuestion.i started a new thread and posted in a thread but my profile shows nothin about it..whys tht?