PDA

View Full Version : Hi there(first post! Yayzorzexorzrz!)

Scyther the impireal
23rd February 2007, 4:09 PM
Hi there, I just joined the site. I am a big fan of the site and pokemon. Please do not think that just because I'm a newb means I need that "adopt-a-newb" thing. I've been on forums before. Heck, I even own one! Anyway, hi to all.

Bow before me

Razor Shiftry
23rd February 2007, 4:14 PM
alright alright, chill out dude.
just remember, even though you've been on forums before, doesn't mean the rules are the same ok? read the rules and most of all, enjoy yourself!

Scyther the impireal
23rd February 2007, 11:59 PM
Yah, sorry. I know about different rules. I'm on a LOT of forums so I know all about that.

;123;

Pokepal
24th February 2007, 3:17 AM
I will never bow before you!
And welcome, even though you chopped me into pieces.

Scyther the impireal
24th February 2007, 4:02 PM
"Bow before me" was just my origonal sign-off before I found the scyther emoticon.

;123;

The Puppet Master
24th February 2007, 4:50 PM
Sounds like you know whats what on a forum, so I do not need to give the generic "hello, read the rules, PM me for help" greeting. Welcome.

SkyHighSwellow
24th February 2007, 5:01 PM
Hello. I suppose that because you are a forum expert you have read the rules? Well, I hope. Enjoy yourself. I like your original font and colour.

The Dandy Highwayman
24th February 2007, 5:23 PM
Hello.

Sorry, I have a large urge to call you Bob, so I shall!

Divine_Light
25th February 2007, 3:47 AM
Hi there, I just joined the site. I am a big fan of the site and pokemon. Please do not think that just because I'm a newb means I need that "adopt-a-newb" thing. I've been on forums before. Heck, I even own one! Anyway, hi to all.

Bow before me

Welcome to SPPF Scyther the impireal,
Read the rules, Learn the rules, Have fun

*bows before Scyther the impireal*

[] D_L out

Dusk
25th February 2007, 3:58 AM
.....Welcome..... forum expert.