PDA

View Full Version : hello

wynnyelle
24th February 2007, 9:48 AM
Hi, I'm new here, thought I'd say hi. I've been a user of this site since like 01, I belonged to the forums way back then, but only recently rejoined after a few years.

I will be setting up a signature soon, as soon as I read up on how to do that! So hi everybody.

~wynn

P.S. I just posted, but my personal picture is not showing up {it's one that I drew myself}. Is there something wrong I'm doing?

ChaosAngel
24th February 2007, 9:54 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums.

wynnyelle
24th February 2007, 9:55 AM
Thank you very much,

Right now I am trying to find my way back to how to make the links in the signature and pictures.

Mse Ownage
24th February 2007, 10:00 AM
read the rules folow em and enjoy dont spam/bash etc. and u'll be fine ;)
and just klick USER CP then EDIT SIGNATURE just put up text images/banners etc.

1 tip. use

www.photobucket.com
www.imagehack.com

wynnyelle
24th February 2007, 10:07 AM
I have one image and it is 200x200.

Is that okay?

to be honest, these forums have always kept me away till now, I saw some things that drove me away, now with diamond pearl coming I have questions I need to ask, so I joined. Thank you for the welcome.

Oh and thank you for the tip to go to user CP. But I uploaded it and it still isn't showing. Like you, yours is showing, could be just a bad image I put up? But it shows up on my forums when I link to it there.

{edit} Okay, I posted up my signature, it's not showing yet, maybe it's against the rules so that's why it isn't showing. oops, my bad then. Sorry.

Pokepal
26th February 2007, 2:48 AM
Welcome to the forums!
Did you use the IMG tags?