4x metal
9x psychic

Trainers-27

3x copycat
3x PETM
3x holon scientist
3x holon adventurer
1x holon farmer
2x holon transceiver (only 2 are necessary- believe me)
3x potion
2x pokemon reversal
2x dual ball
2x windstorm
2x rare candy
1x warp point

Trainers are currently very messy... still experimenting, since this deck is totally fresh.

The idea is, delcatty can discard an energy for 3 cards, and then metagross can super connectivity that energy onto metagross ex/scizor ex. The starts have been kind of sluggish, but once a main hitter or two comes out, the deck is set. I've been testing mainly against metanite, and it's been winning the majority of its games with the latest fixes. Gonna use this in a noobie tournament next week, to test before states. Any further fixes on the trainers, or possibly suggestions to help the very very painful fire weakness?

okothnuva
25th February 2007, 6:33 AM
I believe you'll need more than 2 Candy, and I don't really think you need the potions. Mentor > Dual Ball.

Esperante
25th February 2007, 8:30 AM
Look what else mods can do. :rolleyes:

I'll agree on the candies, but potions are needed in this deck. Keeping scizor at 60 hp is crucial, and healing metagross EX is always nice too. I was playing mentors before, but it always seemed like a waste of a supporter since 2 of my basics can search for other basics, and if I need 1 or 2 other ones, dual ball works in a pinch.