PDA

View Full Version : *Walks in*

Elongation
26th February 2007, 10:03 AM
Yup. I guess I'm new to these parts.. The name's Elongation.

I only recently got back into Pokemon after hearing about the majesty that is the 4th generation, with Diamond and Pearl bringing online battles and trading to the table. Let's just say I'm re-interested in the whole 'pocket monsters' concept.

Even after loving R/B/Y and G/S to bits, I still managed to not get into Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire until I found out that they were compatible with D/P (right about now)..

And that's me. So I'll be playing through Sapphire throughout the weeks leading up to the release of D/P in April, hoping to get somewhere with some stuff. All of this newfound Pokemon strategy is getting to my head - in a good way.

Jakotsu
26th February 2007, 10:04 AM
ah... welcome to sppf. :x i hope you enjoy your stay here.

Clash
26th February 2007, 10:12 AM
Mind your step, and please follow the directions to the rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57).

Angeling
26th February 2007, 5:44 PM
Welcome to SPPf, and hope you've read and familiarize yourself with the rules... and will never break them under any circumstances. And remember to search if you have any questions, because most of the time, it's answered somewhere like in stickies/FAQs or something.

Lastly, have fun.

Red1062
26th February 2007, 5:45 PM
Welcome here and have fun.

pachirisu_
26th February 2007, 8:52 PM
welcome! pm if you need any help!

Pokepal
27th February 2007, 1:30 AM
Have fun on the forums!

~*DarkAbsol*~
27th February 2007, 1:38 AM
welcome and have fun posting ^____^

legendarypokemonjunkie17
27th February 2007, 1:47 AM
Have fun and welcome. If you have a small question or cannot find it and you can't find a mod to help, feel free to pm me.