PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

Valreki
28th February 2007, 6:58 AM
Hello!

It is nice to see another forum where I can enjoy spending time among other things.

Mega Trickster told me to come here, so I came.

I am familiar with forums and their workings. And it is nice to see another vBulliten forum. It makes things easy to do.

So, I'll just stop wasting your time and enjoy myself here.

^^Yoshinichi^^
28th February 2007, 7:02 AM
Alright, welcome!

As you can see, you have many different places to go at Serebii.

So please,enjoy yourself!

(I hope you become one of those active members, because one quarter of the people who join up here let their accounts gather dust)

Akaba
28th February 2007, 7:07 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/mike_p_smith/hbpimages/thumbsup.jpg

Welcome to the pod known as Serebii Forums; keep your feet inside the non-flame zone at all possible. If you have any questions call the flight attendants or mods...whatever they are called now. Have fun and watch the movies known as kids debating about cool stuff like who's cooler between Kasumi and Hikari!

And be good.

Yeah. Be good.

That's all. Welcome from Akaba.

Valreki
28th February 2007, 3:58 PM
(I hope you become one of those active members, because one quarter of the people who join up here let their accounts gather dust)

On another website, I have over 6k posts.

I don't plan on leaving.

MonopolyMoneyBag
28th February 2007, 4:43 PM
Aloha! Welcome to the forums! Read the rules, get to know the community and mods, PM me for help or if you need a friend and have a good time! I too hope that you become one of the active members. Like Akaba said a quarter of them let their account gather dust.

Pokepal
1st March 2007, 2:43 AM
Welcome and hello!

wynnyelle
1st March 2007, 7:15 AM
I'm determined not to let my account rot this time either, like I did 6 years ago on this very site.