PDA

View Full Version : Newb here, hi there :D

*~Umbrygirl~*
28th February 2007, 9:46 PM
So... hello, serebii forums. I'm uh, a girl, and i like Umbreon, as you probably figured from my username. :3
Hmmm...I like to draw, my favorite color is purple, i can sew...
I'm not very good with introductions so I'll just say: Hello one and all, I hope to have fun here, and I promise to follow the rules. ;3

*~Umbrygirl~*

Pikaman
1st March 2007, 12:47 AM
Welcome to the best Pokemon site Serebii net! HAVE FUN HERE!

Pokepal
1st March 2007, 2:50 AM
Hello and make friends!

DarkPersian479
1st March 2007, 3:48 AM
Welcome aboard! Just follow the rules and enjoy your time here!

ChaosAngel
1st March 2007, 6:33 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. L like Umbreon as well. Have fun and enjoy your stay. PM me if u need anything or a friend. Take care

TigerClaw
1st March 2007, 6:51 AM
Hello! Welcome to SPPf! Read the rules and enjoy your stay here! PM me if you want to be friends or just want to talk. ^ ^

Sir Devious
1st March 2007, 6:51 AM
Welcome to Serebii!

wynnyelle
1st March 2007, 7:07 AM
Hi & welcome! I'm kind of new too, I just {re}joined last week or so after a nearly 6-year absence. Umbreon r0x {not as much as absol, but still :P}

Hazey Lucario
1st March 2007, 7:57 PM
Hi. Since it would be boring to do a normal greeting, I'll do this:

*Runs, is attacked by Devil, shoots lightning at devil, earth opens up, I jump over it. A hunter named elmer fudd attacks, I smack his silly white face, Shoot him, attacked by T. Rex, kills rex, then comes up to you*

Hello.

cybermew
1st March 2007, 8:04 PM
Hi, since Above guy did something exciting I will too

*Eats pie, gets eaten by Bob the feralipert* Oh and be sure to be very nice a spam every now and again, JOKE!

Guano
1st March 2007, 8:05 PM
hi there you're right umbreon is cool. So umm welcome

ciik
1st March 2007, 8:08 PM
Welcome.
Now, the procedure is:
1-Take pictures of yourselfe in bikini.
2-Send them to me via PM.
3-If I like you, you will remain here. If not, you're banned.

IronClouds
1st March 2007, 8:10 PM
Love dark types and defensive Pokémon, so Umbreon, of course, is my favorite. I believe it was the first single-typed dark type ever, so yeah. Been my favorite since Gold/Silver was released. Good choice! And welcome! I'm new too

moonchild
1st March 2007, 8:19 PM
So... hello, serebii forums. I'm uh, a girl, and i like Umbreon, as you probably figured from my username. :3
Hmmm...I like to draw, my favorite color is purple, i can sew...
I'm not very good with introductions so I'll just say: Hello one and all, I hope to have fun here, and I promise to follow the rules. ;3

*~Umbrygirl~*

that makes 11 girls anyways welcome and wanna be friends i don't have anyone on my friends list.

Spangleh
1st March 2007, 9:57 PM
that makes 11 girls anyways

Make that 12 ^^

Hi *~Umbrygirl~*, I'm new too. Hope you enjoy serebii!
(Pst, Espeon is better x3)

pokedude08
3rd March 2007, 3:24 AM
Hey there Umbrygirl PM me if you want to be friends and welcome im new too