PDA

View Full Version : Forum help

"L"
3rd March 2007, 9:40 PM
Whenever I try to post I am unable to click on the little buttons that bring up the bold tags/itallics/quotes or any other tags. It's the same with my sig.

Now whenever I have to quote or bold something I have to type the tags in

example [B] [ /B]

Having a problem in the Avatars menu aswell, I cant actually choose new avatars because when they pop up, I am unable to click on them as well.

I dont know, is this a glitch or something because it's been like this for me for a while now

Oh and whenever I click on "Quick Links" all it does now is give me the option to open my buddy list

EDIT: never mind about the avatars

rune the 1st
3rd March 2007, 10:20 PM
Do you have internet explorer?

"L"
3rd March 2007, 10:23 PM
Yes, the thing just stopped working a while ago

Angeling
3rd March 2007, 11:21 PM
Regarding the avatars, I made an announcement in this section in regards to them.

The other problem: Has this persisted even when you restart the browser? Restarting by either x'ing out and reopening it. And how long has this gone on for? Just around the time you decided to post this?

Sounds more like a browser problem to me, because it happens too. If you have Firefox or Opera, you can try to use either one, albeit Opera does not solve the avatars problem in terms of scrolling horizontally.

rune the 1st
3rd March 2007, 11:30 PM
yeah....the only browser I use for serebii now is Firefox but for everything else is IE7

"L"
4th March 2007, 4:54 AM
This has never happened before now......
......And I've been using IE7 for a while(cant remember about the avatar thing though)

Probably is the browser. It's been like this since forever(by that I mean since friday, I like exagerrating)