PDA

View Full Version : new. looking for friends.

aykay
5th March 2007, 9:08 AM
I've been browsing serebii ever since I decided to get back into pokemon (I was part of red/blue back in the day, but thanks to a ruby rom on my psp and a new game coming out, I'm interested again. hahah). I figured I'd join up to meet cool people to connect with once diamond/pearl drops.

so yeah, lets talk and all that, yeah?

scyther is my favorite pokemon, as far as my diamond/pearl crew, I've got some ideas already...but I won't disclose too much yet. Donkarasu looks awesome (with strong luck, scope lens and blade test + speed and atk evs, he might turn out to be dangerous). I need to actually play it first. i'm really excited to try my hand in a highly competitive environment.

I refuse to use "uber" pokemon, but I'll still fight yours.

if you cheat/hack, you're lame.

uhm, as far as what i'm into outside of pokemon, my myspace is http://myspace.com/automaticka , check me out on there, I guess.

Dusk
5th March 2007, 10:06 AM
those are good views, but remember CLONING IS NOT CHEATING, just heads up, PM me if you need help

aykay
5th March 2007, 6:46 PM
well, from what I can tell, cloning hurts the pokemon environment and is against the nature of the game. plus, if I got a rare pokemon...I want it to stay rare.

Guano
5th March 2007, 6:49 PM
hello have fun here:)

I cloned ones by accident luckly it wasnt a rare one

ReptileTrainer24
5th March 2007, 7:08 PM
Hey, newbie here but big time all around Poke fan, been playing since Pokemon Blue and uptil now.

I don't clone either, but hey a codebreaker never hurts for the one you really want after you beat the Elite Four!

pokemaniac_joje
5th March 2007, 7:32 PM
Hi , I dont clone either but when i was younger i thought it was the only way to have good pokes on gold/silver lol!

DarkBlaizeken
5th March 2007, 7:37 PM
Hi ill be your friend. Pm me and add me to your buddy list and ill add you to mine. BTW welsome to serebii

Pokepal
6th March 2007, 2:38 AM
Welcome to Serebii!

Enperuto Rulez
6th March 2007, 3:31 AM
welcome, follow all the rules http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/kajmir34/ninja.gif

GM125487
6th March 2007, 6:29 AM
welcome to the fourms, i'm open to new friends ^^, and i don't even know how to clone anywayz (though once accidently cloned when trading my rikou on gold versian) =\ I used to have an action replay, but i used it for other games, like sonic advance (wanted rare jewel chaos)

MonopolyMoneyBag
6th March 2007, 7:16 AM
Welcome to the forums! PM me to be friends and I will add you to my friends list.

Anyway read the rules and have fun!

And don't let your account become something you never use either ;).

Sammi
6th March 2007, 9:54 AM
Action Replay... Can be used to hack.

Hacking is funny. You can acess funny bits...

Anyway, I'd be your friend, but note that I don't reply to PMs right away since... I'm stuck in Viet Nam with limited internet.

EspeonLover
7th March 2007, 12:56 AM
Oh hi!I'ma newbie too!I'm from 4kids.tv and I absolutely LOVE pokemon,sonic teh hedgehog,and the sims 2.Serebii ROX sox in a box wit a fox that has teh chicken pox!XD;136; I think the smileys are sooooooooo cute!My pc is actin SO slow....When I first got it it went page to page in like a few milaseconds!Sorry if I talk 2 much,I'm so used 2 4kids and all the fanfics,fancharacters,friends,and we talked so much.I like pi-no,wait scratch that I LOVE pie!;222; ;munchlax; ;347; ;026;

ps-how do u get a trainer card?I just signed up this mornin'hehehehe)

pixlepix
7th March 2007, 1:16 AM
i will be your friend pm me to talk about dimond and pearl cause i dont think i will be on this topic very ofon

EspeonLover
7th March 2007, 2:07 AM
Oh hi ima newbie 2!I LOVE pokemon,sonic the hedgehog,mario,and serebii.I go on 4kids.tv1Woops!g2g bye I'll talk 2marrow

EspeonLover
7th March 2007, 12:01 PM
oops I double posted sorry!