[x4] Holon Transceiver
[x4] Rare Candy
[x1] Warp Point
[x2] Windstorm

Energy: [12]
[x5] Psychic
[x5] Water
[x2] d Rainbow

Strategy: Start with Holon's Castform. Use Holon Mentor to get basics. Repeatedly use Delta Draw. Build up everyone ASAP. Build Fearow dbefore anything else so I can search for others. Use Altaria d EX's Extra Boost to attach extra energies each turn to either Flygon d EX or Salamence d EX. Use Salamence d EX's Dual Stream to damage the opponent's bench to make Flygon d EX's Psychic Pulse more effective. Unless the opponent has an active Pokemon and a benched Pokemon, each with 40 HP, use Dual Stream to do a double KO.

LEWIS
21st March 2007, 7:37 PM
Hmph... add EXTRA energies? With 12?! Yeah, right... you know what? Take out some of the almost useless trainers:
[x2] Battle Frontier
[x2] Copycat
[x2] Holon Adventurer
[x2] Holon Researcher
[x1] Holon Scientist
[x2] Holon Transceiver
[x1] Warp Point
[x2] Windstorm
And take out a Holon's Magnemite! Add 5 energies and 2 Holon Lass... add a a Shelgon, a Spearow, a Fearow, a Vibrava, 4 Professor Elm's Training Method... that would do...

LEWIS
21st March 2007, 7:39 PM
...One space left... sorry, add a Holon's Magneton/Electrode, to better balance the energy types...

okothnuva
25th March 2007, 11:04 PM
LEWIS, your advice is retarded. Battle Frontier isn't useless, albeit Holon Legacy being better. Copycat is not close to useless, neither is Researcher, Transceiver, Adventurer, or Windstorm.

If you want to object, battle me on Apprentice. I'll use my "useless trainer" deck and you can use whatever you have.

LEWIS
5th April 2007, 4:31 PM
Hmph... is that so... well, if you try it, you shall see how retarded it is... you know, spending an year researching all the editions CAREFULLY made me not only know ALL cards, but also know the combos of most decks by seeing half a dozen cards from them... all trainers you people use... will just slow you down... I made over 20 proto decks and battled with them too see the major uselessness of most trainers you people like too use, compared to the trainers I tell you to. Try it. Instead of just theory, do as I did and experience things as a true technician! I shall meet you at Apprentice then...

Cipher 2008
5th April 2007, 4:45 PM
...Did anyone else read anything other than "blah, blah, blah" there?

Seriously, your advice is absolute bull. You can't have a good deck if you haven't got decent Trainer cads in there to push it along. In today's format, you can't really afford not to have Battle Frontier unless you run C, D or M Pokémon yourself. I suggest you pipe down before you get yourself flamed even more.

Emeralda
6th April 2007, 12:34 AM
Wait, you're telling us NOT to run TRAINERS?

Are you well? Would you like a lobotomy?

Trainers are the key to the game, you mug.

Basically, ditto to Cipher.

okothnuva
7th April 2007, 7:55 AM
Hmph... is that so... well, if you try it, you shall see how retarded it is... you know, spending an year researching all the editions CAREFULLY made me not only know ALL cards, but also know the combos of most decks by seeing half a dozen cards from them... all trainers you people use... will just slow you down... I made over 20 proto decks and battled with them too see the major uselessness of most trainers you people like too use, compared to the trainers I tell you to. Try it. Instead of just theory, do as I did and experience things as a true technician! I shall meet you at Apprentice then...

Yeah, see what what happens on Apprentice. You'll need Hamachi, though.

Oh, and major uselessness? How can you say that? Look at all the deck lists of the decks that have top 4-ed at Worlds. What do you see? Trainers. Lots of them. Can you argue that? No, you can't challenge the fact that they did in fact top 4 at Worlds.