PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new...

Pktrash
6th March 2007, 11:28 PM
Hi I wish to make some friends here, I am from Nicaragua, I speak spanish, I love the web, and I see in Serebii: forums, so I decide to come, I dont wirte well english I am learning, se I am sorry for my bad writing...

I wish to someone tell me what I should do Know...

TigerClaw
6th March 2007, 11:30 PM
Hello! Welcome to SPPf! Read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

Pktrash
6th March 2007, 11:33 PM
thank you, I have a question: How do I can change my Avatar??? I dont want to use the one they give me... Or I have to post more to be able to change it???.......

TigerClaw
7th March 2007, 12:19 AM
Look at the top right corner and click on "Private Messages". You should be able to change it.

Jaster
7th March 2007, 12:39 AM
hey welcome to the forum and hope you have a nice stay.

Pokepal
8th March 2007, 1:26 AM
Have fun on the forums!

wad11656
9th March 2007, 2:19 AM
Welcome! I really like your avatar. I'm in a Spanish I class right now, so I'm not that great at speaking it yet. I hope to get fluent some day, though. I have to salsa dance in Spanish class tomorrow -_-...I'm so anerexic(or however you spell it) looking; nobody's going to want to dance with me, but it's part of our grade...whatever...wish me luck! AND HAVE FUN ON SEREBII FORUMS! This is a great place. Stay active! It's really cool...

LocoUser16
9th March 2007, 2:45 AM
If you understand basic English then I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting around these forums. Welcome to SPP and have a great stay!

[EDIT]: Now I feel guilty, I decided to take French instead of Spanish

once in a blue Mew
9th March 2007, 2:54 AM
jeje que padre! ahora ay otra persona que habla espanol en los forums! yo nuca ad(sp?) oido de el pais "Nicaragua", pues, menos Family Guy, pero you crei que era un pais de mentiritas pero, WOW, bienvinidos a Serebiiforums, ohala(sp?) que tengas una buena experiencia!

oh, and BTW, i will not bother to translate this to english, i want to see if this guy really know spanish (if he knows, he should be able to translate for us, right?)

me disculpo si me hise que me vea mal, no mas queria saver si tu savias espanol o no

FireKero!
9th March 2007, 3:24 AM
Hey there new guy. I'm Kero, nice to meet ya.

Welcome to Serebii. Get to know the place and people around here, and it'll become really fun. Don't forget to go over the rules.

Pktrash
15th March 2007, 11:43 PM
jeje que padre! ahora ay otra persona que habla espanol en los forums! yo nuca ad(sp?) oido de el pais "Nicaragua", pues, menos Family Guy, pero you crei que era un pais de mentiritas pero, WOW, bienvinidos a Serebiiforums, ohala(sp?) que tengas una buena experiencia!

oh, and BTW, i will not bother to translate this to english, i want to see if this guy really know spanish (if he knows, he should be able to translate for us, right?)

me disculpo si me hise que me vea mal, no mas queria saver si tu savias espanol o no

Pues si se Espaņol, pues Nicaragua no es un pais muy conocido.... es pobre...
y yo tambien vi ese episodio de family guy, que el bebe(no recuerdo el nombre) se fue al futuro...

Now I am going to translate it to English...

Well I know spanish, I am from NIcaragua, is not a Known country... is poor...
and I too see that episode of family guy, that the baby(I dont remember the name) go to the future...

And Thank you to all of you for giving me that welcome...