PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Seppun Shogo
8th March 2007, 5:41 AM
Hello again everyone. I joined a little after getting Emerald (a number of months ago) but then sorta just forgot to check back here ever again.

I recently got around to trading in my GBA SP and some other crud (bunch of really horrible XBox games and stuff) to get a DS Lite ... cause, holy crud... D/P comes out in like a month, clearly I don't pay enough attention to this sort of stuff, (Hopefully they get another colour in soon so I can go trade this one in for something other than pink... the stupid 'b' button doesn't seem to work well) and got Mystery Dungeon Blue (Cause my girlfriend has PMD Red). I thought: Hey, wasn't there some odd Serebii place I used to look at? And, apparently, there was so I re-registered and all.

Other random stuff... Bay Area-based Pokéfreak. Probably one of the older fans at 22 (First time I saw anything pokémon related was my friend in gradeschool from Japan, who had a gameboy and this funny looking pocket montsers game. My first game was red, which I got with a red gameboy colour). Oh yes, I'm also eagerly awaiting Super Smash Brothers ... uh, ... whatever the fourth word is for the Wii-version and the new console battler game for the Wii. Pokémon on the Wii is going to be great.

Oh yes, and I love grass types. Bulbasaur was my first starter, never played Gold/Silver, and then Treeko was/is my Emerald starter. Played PMD as Treeko first... but recently restarted to go with Eevee/Bulbasaur (I was severly disappointed at how much weaker PMD Treeko seemed compared to Emerald Treeko and kinda felt like playing Eevee, but went with Bulbasaur so I still had a grass type and, well, dual-types get better gummi usage and he has really good skills for a partner).

Hmm, I think I ran out of stuff to ramble about for now, though I could probably ramble about grass (and probably dark as well) type pokémon for quite a while. Anyhow, hello again Serebii forum even though I didn't get to know it that well the first time around, I plan on sticking around and trying to be active and all this time.

~Nidoking~
8th March 2007, 6:57 PM
welcome.hope you read the rules pm to be friends

Turdwig
8th March 2007, 9:59 PM
Hello there. hope you have fun here.

Enperuto Rulez
8th March 2007, 11:41 PM
welcome back

Pokepal
9th March 2007, 2:02 AM
It's Super Smash Brothers Brawl, or SSBB for short.
Enjoy your time back here.

Axle
9th March 2007, 2:04 AM
Hope you enjoy SerebiiForums^^

Seppun Shogo
9th March 2007, 9:29 AM
Hmm, two other things... didn't Serebii use to have a map thingy on their main page? That showed all the pokémon available along the routes in R/S/E? Or was that some other pokéfan site?

And are there any Grass-type clubs lurking around on the forums? That's always an important question...