PDA

View Full Version : Hiya fellow pokemon fans!!!

candracar272
9th March 2007, 12:01 AM
Hiya!!! :3 ;176; I'm, of course, new here so i have a few ?'s to ask:

1. How do u post signatures & avatars???

2. what is posting atachments(it says I cant do it)???

3. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK ASH LIKES MAY??? MAY AND DREW SOOO LIKE EACHOTHER!!!

4. why does it seem no one my age likes pokemon anymore???

Thanks for listening!!!! I'm glad many of us still like pokemon!!!

P.S. buddism rocks!!! ;3 ;321;

LugiaRules
9th March 2007, 12:14 AM
Vellllcome. *ushers newbie in*

Trying a new approach at welcoming newbies, that was my "vampire" one.

Zenigane
9th March 2007, 12:16 AM
1. Go to User CP and click either "Edit Avatar" or "Edit Signature" and you can change that.

2.I don't know.

3.Maybe the Anime section will answer that.

4. Because it isn't as popular now. How old are you?

pipersgirl™
9th March 2007, 12:18 AM
Hi. Read the god**** rules also.

TotodileCharizard
9th March 2007, 12:18 AM
Hola new member! Have fun and read the rules. It would help too if you knew what age group you're talkin' about lol

Pokepal
9th March 2007, 2:03 AM
Boing!Enjoy the forums.

candracar272
13th March 2007, 3:34 AM
hi guys! i have a few more questions.

1. does anyone have Animal Crossing: Wild World?

2. when is the new pokemon TV series airing?

also... some answers to non direct questions.

-my age is between 10 and 15 ( i will never tell!)

-i am a MAJOR pokemon fan!!!

Thanks again!!!

ChaosAngel
13th March 2007, 8:02 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii.

1. Don't have Animal Crossing, sorry.
2. Maybe sometime this summer or fall. Not 100% sure.

Anyways, enjoy ur stay. Take care.

candracar272
17th March 2007, 4:19 PM
Thanks, all of you! I appriciate the help! I just have 2 more questions to ask ( sorry for all the questions! )

1. how do you post custom avatars?

2. I heard that Charizard evolves into another pokemon at lv.101 while holding an aumlet coin. Is this true and if it is, what game(s) does it work in?

Thank you for all the help!!!

Jalen
17th March 2007, 4:27 PM
1 No Custom avatars here.
2 that would be charmillionaire and its a joke so no game as no pokemon goes higher than 100
Anyway welcome to SPPF

Faraway_Mew
17th March 2007, 4:40 PM
Yay I am new too!!! (but I am a lazy bug who don't do banner or signature but surprising, neither slowking nor slaking is my fav pokemon)

heehee my fav is Mew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and lapras and dragonite and flygon...)

Angeling
17th March 2007, 6:56 PM
1. How do u post signatures & avatars??? - Read the FAQ.

2. what is posting atachments(it says I cant do it)??? - Should also be in the FAQ. Or when you're posting, scroll to the bottom of the box where you type your message to "Additional Options" and to "Manage Attachments". Click that and you should upload. That might depend on your usergroup, but not certain.

3. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK ASH LIKES MAY??? MAY AND DREW SOOO LIKE EACHOTHER!!! - People's opinions varies. Try to respect others' opinions, and not everyone are for Satoshi/Haruka (or Ash/May).

4. why does it seem no one my age likes pokemon anymore??? - Again, biased in your opinion. Everyone on SPPf are of different ages, old and young.

1. how do you post custom avatars? - You can't. Only staff members are allowed custom avatars.

2. I heard that Charizard evolves into another pokemon at lv.101 while holding an aumlet coin. Is this true and if it is, what game(s) does it work in? - No. A lie. You can never be higher than level 100 in any Pokemon games, let alone another Pokemon. :s

Welcome to SPPf, and please read the rules and FAQ. The rules because it's required if you don't want to receive warnings/infractions (consult announcements in regards to that) and/or become banned from SPPf. FAQ answers all your questions, or almost, regarding forum matters. Stickies in each section usually do as well.