PDA

View Full Version : Wraithverge Returns. Read this.

Bloodscourge
10th March 2007, 2:38 AM
That's right. I'm back and I'm ticked off even though I just came back from a family vacation in Florida.

You guys banned me on Wraithberge for BAN EVASION! I told Kaine about this and he had himself a chuckle.

This can all be easily explained.

My internet is down, I have cable internet and I bought a router which hasn't been working so I got Kaine who lives in the neighbourhood to help me hook it up. He offered to let me use his net whenever I was at his house (I'm at his house right now and he's watching me type this.)

Now the reason you guys banned me is because I had the same IP as Kaine at the time, yes? Easily explained. Kaine has Symatico Lite internet and a Belkin brand wireless router. I was able to connect to his net, hence me having his IP, hence you guys WRONGFULLY BANNING ME.

Kaine has no reason to make alts, he understands why he's banned and he's waiting the ban out. He's also working full time and he has no time to create alts and create trouble, yada yada yada.

Anyways. Welcome me back and this time, ban me for something I actually did do instead of something that you guys took a wild guess at -.-

Pokepal
10th March 2007, 3:46 AM
Welcome back I guess.

GotHchild_1301
10th March 2007, 6:13 AM
Good for you.You actually came back alive...Looking forward to see you get banned for something you actually did wrong in the near future take care...

Bloodscourge
10th March 2007, 6:18 AM
Lol.

Thats what she said!

....I'm sure one of us just got served....