PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

jolteon135
10th March 2007, 7:34 AM
Hi I'm new here. This isn't my first time on a forum I am also on narutofan.com.
My favorite pokemon is Jolteon and I have played most of the pokemon games except emerald, and XD. I am currently playing ruby and firered collecting shinies and training for diamond and pearl.
I just Started playing netbattle. If anyone plays netbattle and wants to battle me or just be friends pm me.
I am kind of busy now but I will try to respond A.S.A.P.

Treemander
10th March 2007, 7:35 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forums. Glad to see another person on the forums it makes it much more exciting. Hope you have a great time and read the rules ^^

jolteon135
10th March 2007, 8:18 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forums. Glad to see another person on the forums it makes it much more exciting. Hope you have a great time and read the rules ^^

Hi nice to meet you and I will remember to have a great time and read the rules.:D

K-os
10th March 2007, 8:55 AM
Psst; The image in your sig is breaking the rules. Images can't be larger than 200x200. To check if your sig is abiding the rules, go to the Sig check thread on the top of the Newbie Lounge forum.

Anyways, welcome. I don't play netbattle, but I'm always looking to make friends. Just PM me if you need any help.

Pokepal
11th March 2007, 5:14 AM
Enjoy the forums!

Enperuto Rulez
11th March 2007, 5:56 AM
welcome and enjoy your stay