PDA

View Full Version : Hiya ^_^

Silverness
10th March 2007, 7:47 AM
Heya everyone ^_^

I'm new to this forum, as well as this site. Very informative site, it is. I come in here all the time for my Pokemon information when I need it. Anywhos, my name is Caroline, but I go by the username of Silverness. I'm 18, finishing up High School. My rping buddy and boyfriend got me back into Pokemon again, so I'm back on the roll. I'm really looking forward to playing Pearl and Diamond too.

Hm, what else...

Mew is my favourite Pokemon. Sadly, the Nintendo makers make it very difficult to get, so I have to fight my way through everything to get it. But I get what I want, hehe.

I do apologize if I may post something at the wrong place, or post something that's not allowed. Honestly, there's so much to read here, and it's not easy keeping up with every little single rule here, so I suppose it'll take time to get them all down pat. I hope I enjoy myself in this forum, and I hope I meet tons of awesome people here. -bows-

Rakurai
10th March 2007, 7:59 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Always nice to have another member.

Silverness
10th March 2007, 8:04 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Always nice to have another member.

Hello.
Thank you ^_^

ChaosAngel
10th March 2007, 8:12 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. Hope u have fun. Awesome banner u have. I like it alot. PM me if u want to be friends. Take care and hope to see more for u in the forums.

Silverness
10th March 2007, 3:56 PM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. Hope u have fun. Awesome banner u have. I like it alot. PM me if u want to be friends. Take care and hope to see more for u in the forums.

Thanks. I'll do just that ;-)

TigerClaw
10th March 2007, 5:37 PM
Hello! Welcome to SPPf! Read the rules and enjoy your stay here! And nice banner. :D

Silverness
10th March 2007, 7:01 PM
Hello! Welcome to SPPf! Read the rules and enjoy your stay here! And nice banner. :D

Glad you like it. Thanks, I hope I won't have too much trouble with the rules :D

miken park
10th March 2007, 7:29 PM
Hello. =p
Like everyone has said, have a good time and stuffs, and I too like your banner, especially the Umbreon and Ninetails.

nintenkid0503
10th March 2007, 8:10 PM
You will have lots of fun and I like the banner!! There is lots to do here!!!

Pokepal
11th March 2007, 5:16 AM
~Make friends!

EternalSmasherSceptile
11th March 2007, 5:46 AM
welcome to the fourms. :)

Enperuto Rulez
11th March 2007, 5:52 AM
welcome and enjoy your stay.

Silverness
11th March 2007, 6:27 AM
Thanks everyone ^_^

NES
11th March 2007, 6:44 AM
Weeeeelcomeeee here.

Silverness
14th March 2007, 9:38 PM
Weeeeelcomeeee here.

Thanks ^.^

Property of Kirby
14th March 2007, 9:47 PM
Welcome ^o^

Few words of advice:
Try to put polls in the Polls Section(Big pet peeve of Etebossu)
Use good spelling/grammar.
Think about how you phrase your posts before you post them(some of us are sharks)

Keep those few things in mind, and you shall be fine :)

Silverness
14th March 2007, 11:08 PM
Welcome ^o^

Few words of advice:
Try to put polls in the Polls Section(Big pet peeve of Etebossu)
Use good spelling/grammar.
Think about how you phrase your posts before you post them(some of us are sharks)

Keep those few things in mind, and you shall be fine :)

Eh, I haven't had any problems like that except this one post I made regarding Action Replay >< And as for spelling/grammar, we all make mistakes, and I know that since I'm a writer myself ^^; Anyway, so far, everything is okay with me, though I do see a lot of other people get into major discussions which to me seems rather pointless, but hey, there you go. =P

Thanks ^_~

nivek
15th March 2007, 12:32 AM
Welcome to Serebii Forums

Silverness
15th March 2007, 8:06 AM
Welcome to Serebii Forums

Thank you. I love your Kirby xD

Horus
15th March 2007, 11:01 AM
welcome ^^

coolminun