PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question: Not Sure Where To Post This.

SBaby
11th March 2007, 3:36 AM
I figured I'd ask before posting this. But as some people here know, I'm working with two others on a Pokemon D20 rule set, that'd allow people to play Pokemon as a table-top RPG. Totyally open-ended. No expensive games or software required. Just pen, paper and a set of gaming dice. The problem:

We're ready to post about it on forums to get feedback, and got here. Now we have no idea where this should go. I don't know if it would go in the RP section, since it's not a forum-RPG, but a rule set in it's own. It's NOT a fangame, since it uses no graphics, music, sprites or anything else in media that's connected to Pokemon. But it IS Pokemon. I was thinking of the General Pokemon section, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

I was just wondering where I should post something like this, because I'm royally stumped.

Angeling
11th March 2007, 4:18 AM
Hmm, this one has me stumped as well. I suppose, if it's not related to SPPf at all, you could post it in Miscellaneous. Whether it's Discussion or Polls, it depends on what kind of feedback you're looking for. If it's more detailed, discussion might be for you, since usually Polls result in shorter, less thought-out replies.

General Pokemon Discussion section might be appropriate, but again, I'm not really certain. You could try to PM the appropriate moderator of either Misc. or General Pokemon for further opinions, I suppose.

SBaby
11th March 2007, 6:00 AM
Well, I still appreciate the help. I'll try putting it in Pokemon General for now. That's probably the safest route.

RaZoR LeAf
11th March 2007, 8:54 PM
This has been brought up before, and General Pokemon Discussion would be the correct place to put it.