PDA

View Full Version : Hola. ;)

Walrein
12th March 2007, 9:20 PM
I'm Walrein, if you haven't already noticed.

I've been using Serebii.net for quite a while to help me in some of my games, but since I've discovered the forums, I've been visiting here as a guest. It seems really fun here, I hope I will become a great addition to the forum! I've read the rules, the stickies in this forum, and many other places, so no need to say anything like that.

Uh, I'm not very good at these introduction topics, so here is a bit about me: My favorite Pokemon would have to be Walrein becuase it looks awesome. I also like various other type of Pokemon including Water and Ice Type Pokemon. I don't really play the Pokemon Games anymore becuase I've lost my instrest in them, but I'm thinking about getting Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. I am a guy, and I'm very nice. So, yah. ^^;

Sorry for the long-ness thread, but all I wanted to do is say hi. lol I didn't want to get carried away. D:

nivek
12th March 2007, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forums.

rhydon_man4200
12th March 2007, 10:26 PM
hello. that's me: a newbie!

Walrein
12th March 2007, 10:49 PM
nivek; Thanks!
rhydon_man4200; Thank for the welcome, and hope you have a good time here too!

Leon Phelps
12th March 2007, 11:19 PM
Actually, you did what most new members don't do, introduce themselves properly. You used great grammar and told everyone a bit about yourself. It wasn't long at all either.

Welcome to the SPPf.

Walrein
12th March 2007, 11:29 PM
Leon Phelps; Uh, you're welcome? Lol, I don't usually make it long, but I can make it longer. Anyway, thanks for the welcome; I'm beginning to like it here anyway.

Leon Phelps
12th March 2007, 11:37 PM
Yes, it was a compliment. ;)

Usually people frown on the:

"wI1L u b my frind?!?" threads.

penngrade6
13th March 2007, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the forums Walrein, you seem like you'll be a good member. And your thread wasn't long at all.

Pokepal
13th March 2007, 1:19 AM
Great introductory post!
Enjoy the forums and I see you've already read the rules.

Walrein
13th March 2007, 3:19 AM
Welcome to the forums Walrein, you seem like you'll be a good member. And your thread wasn't long at all.
Thank you for the welcome and compliment. :]

Great introductory post!
Enjoy the forums and I see you've already read the rules.
Thanks.

NES
13th March 2007, 3:32 AM
Welcome Walrein.

Walrein
13th March 2007, 5:46 AM
Thanks, Arcade fire!. What an interesting name.