PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the image thingy?

Tyranipole
12th March 2007, 11:04 PM
Greetings, Tyranipole here. I was wondering how the change the image under the self description (mines got Oak, a Charmander and a PokeBall on it), as I'm not too pleased with mine.

Drummerdude
12th March 2007, 11:08 PM
You post a lot. It will increase after a certain number of posts.

zeppelin
12th March 2007, 11:08 PM
Post more in Post-Counting sections,but don't go overboard and spam this place up.

Walrein
12th March 2007, 11:10 PM
It's called a User Rank. It keeps track of how many posts you have and depending on how many you have, your rank will go up.

So, once you get to 20 posts, you will be a Boulder Trainer, etcetc. More information is in the FAQ in this forum.

Hope I helped. ^^;

Tyranipole
13th March 2007, 1:11 AM
I see. Thanks a bunch, but most of my posts are in "don't count" sections. I'm so worthless.

Freya
13th March 2007, 1:28 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=User+Rank&match=all&titlesonly=0

And also because you dont have a high user rank doesnt make you useless >>

penngrade6
13th March 2007, 1:46 AM
I see. Thanks a bunch, but most of my posts are in "don't count" sections. I'm so worthless.

Just because you don't have a high userrank doesnt mean you're worthless. I've seen people are beggining trainers be smarter in these forums than people who have a big user rank.

Pokepal
13th March 2007, 2:17 AM
Tyranipole, check the sig rules again, as those are too many images, or too large. And user rank doesn't mean anything.

Tyranipole
13th March 2007, 2:50 AM
I wasn't reffering exactly to myself, but rather what my posts do for my post count, whe I said "I'm so worthless".

Angeling
13th March 2007, 3:14 AM
The little banner underneath your name is called a user rank, and that changes when your postcount increases. The text above that banner is called a usertitle, and that can be changed by yourself in "Edit Profile" of the "User CP". Next time, read the FAQ before posting because that one FAQ answers BOTH questions.

And if you think your posts are "useless," then stop posting "useless" posts and make up some thoughtful, intelligible posts. And use the search/read stickies/FAQs.

Newbie FAQ regarding user ranks and their respective [default] usertitle: http://www.serebiiforums.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item9#faq_usertitles

Answered, so closed.