PDA

View Full Version : I hate my name

Shine Master
15th March 2007, 2:37 AM
Is there any way I can delete my account, or do I have to sign up again on a different email?

Bloodshed
15th March 2007, 2:40 AM
I think a admin can change your name for you. Just PM one.

Shine Master
15th March 2007, 2:43 AM
Do you know an admin who I can ask?

Nashua
15th March 2007, 2:45 AM
Actually, the name change thread is closed, so you have to wait until it opens back up.

Shine Master
15th March 2007, 2:48 AM
I know I'm sounding noobish, but any idea when it might open back up?

Endoplasmic Reticulum
15th March 2007, 2:51 AM
I know how you feel.

I hate when people use english names and japanese names. I don't mind if they only use english names, or japanese names. But both humph!

But, I mostly use english names but my user name is elekible addict, when elekible's english name is electivire. Someone even PMed me about it.

Nashua
15th March 2007, 2:53 AM
Nope, but it will be a while before it does, though.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
15th March 2007, 2:56 AM
RaZor LeAf said March, but it is march!

RaZoR LeAf
15th March 2007, 1:18 PM
READ THE GODDAM THREAD

Due to the forums being pants of late, and me not having loads of free time to waste changing names constantly, this topic will remain closed until further notice. The whole name change situation on Serebii.net is way out of control, with an excessive and unnecessary amount of people wanting their names changed, for the only reason I can tell, the fact that they can.

As such, name changing will be frozen, until a solution can be found.

Do not PM me asking for name changes, or I WILL give you an infraction point.

I hate my name

You just joined, guess you should have thought about it a little longer than 3 seconds then.

sword of a scyther
15th March 2007, 2:14 PM
RaZoR LeAf's got a point

octoboy
15th March 2007, 3:47 PM
But, I mostly use english names but my user name is elekible addict, when elekible's english name is electivire. Someone even PMed me about it.

Hey! Are you talking about me when I'm not here?

Anyway, yeah I guess you'll just have to wait.

Shine Master
15th March 2007, 9:24 PM
Sorry. I thought my name was good and I thought about it for a while, but now I feel that it's stupid. I guess I can live with it though.